Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Colt officers model match

6K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  1915colt 
#1 ·
colt officers model match 22 magnum listed on gunbroker for anyone interested.

#6 ·
Colt Officers Model Match

I don't have one in .22 mag, but thoroughly enjoy my OMM in .22 LR, and it is quite accurate, more accurate than my twenty year newer Smith and Wesson Model 17- which certainly has a nice trigger. But that old vintage 1965 Colt is accurate and a ball to shoot.

Range Con

#13 ·
Yup, they are old original Ropers. It came with full-checkered Colt target grips, which I have put away safely! In my younger days, this revolver accounted for a bunch of woodchucks when I was still hunting them.
I haven't fired it in years, but it will be a fine legacy for my kids and grandkids!

Tim

#15 ·
I have a Colt Officers Model Match made in 1957. I had to put on some replacement walnut grips on it with silver medallions...but it is 95% with the new OEM grips. It shoots!!

I ain't selling it. I had to pay the enormous sum of $675 ten years ago. But what the hell....they made less than 7000 of them....and I got one....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.