RimfireCentral.com Forums - View Single Post - The Watering Hole 9-16-2019
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 05:13 PM
Atonic

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookness View Post
Whot's hard to get past is why no one has come forward to save the mudbugs from being drowned by Imelda.. and then I wonder if the name itself wasn't some kinda shoe-in perpetrated by weather weasels, but I prolly should skirt that issue at a respectable length & go back to wondering if the taste of mud bugs changes significantly if they were drowned in a fresh water drench vs. an old ™Speed Queen wash tub filled w/crab boil, broken ears of corn, taters, unyawns & stirred w/a paddle that prolly was used prior, to get a gator's attention or keep a moccasin out of the pirogue.

As GF so astutely mentioned prior; no tellin' where some folks' taste comes from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
Never seen one of those. The La Rosa's sign in the background puts it in my area of the country, I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I just had to share the great news on my brother Kent's latest PET scan for his stage 4 lymphoma cancer.

KENT: "Good news! Everything gone except tonsils, and doc thinks that may just be benign inflammation. I'm getting the 1st of 4 Rituxan treatments today. ENT will check tonsils."

Brent
Most excellent news!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlong View Post
Beautiful day. 75, dry and sunny. Blew out of work early. Cut the lawn and now watering. No rain for over a week and none forecast. Nice weekend ahead.
Another 2 weeks and Florida bound. Need a break.
Who plays hooky to mow grass.

All, have you ever used propanolol?
I read RFC on a 34" monitor. If people don't use paragraph breaks it gets real hard to read their posts.