RimfireCentral.com Forums - View Single Post - Not Rimfire........ 600 or 788
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 08:02 PM
bocash3
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
THANKS, Huntsman..............will check that out and consider.

That same seller of the 600 in .222 had a mate sitting next to it in 6mm.
I have 1,000's of .243 bullets, 10's of thousands of Large RPrimers, and 25 pounds of suitable powder. Pondering that Rem 600 in 6mm at last week's Asheville show. That one is going no where
until next Ashv. show in July.

The problems are: 1. I have no source for brass and 2: no dies.

So.....today I set up at the Hickory Gun Show and met an old man sitting by his 5 tables loaded with Old Stuff.

This afternoon, I found 100 rounds of 6mm, Browning brand. Same guy has like new older
set of 6mm RCBS dies. Here are the problems:: 1. I don't have the gun and still unsure that I should............. 2. The Browning
ammo was marked $50 a box "because collectors look for Browning ammo." OK, I get it. The old man and I talked a long
time about everything from jobs, to Biden to this country headed toward another Revolutionary War. At the end, he said
he would make me a package deal on the 100 rounds of 6mm and dies on Sunday if still there. I still would have a really hard
time paying more than $20 to $25 a box (20 in each). This may break me from buying that cute Rem 6mm. I certainly don't "need" it.