RimfireCentral.com Forums - View Single Post - Kingston Armory Steel 10/22 Receivers on Gunbroker
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 09:06 AM
Toomany22s
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garugerfan View Post
I have a laminated.920 channel stock (from a 10/22T) , JWH competition bolt, a BX trigger group (2.5 lbs from the factory now lightened to 1.5 lbs), and a vintage Japan made Tasco 8-32x44 target dot scope that ií m planning on using in this build. Now I just need a V block and to decide what barrel to get.
Mines in a laminate Ruger stock from the Ruger Target Lite. Itís heavy as a sack of sand. Why they put a lite barrel into such a heavy stock is as confusing as to how a got it.

Any how, I used the JHW adjustable v block, cause I like the company, and it was on sale via eBay, they put the sale items under Jwh custom deals, as the vendor. As for a barrel , well, there are lots of choices, the only reason I have a Shilen is tat it was on another used gun I bought, and itís great. But new a bit pricey for me. Kidd is the obvious answer, but I donít have one of those yet. I have one KSA , but I bought that on close out from buds years ago for $60. The others are GM from rimfire. sports, good prices and no shipping fee. I like the bull barrel, but I think the heavy tapers are better looking. Iím sure what ever you choose will make you happy.

Last edited by Toomany22s; 11-24-2019 at 01:24 AM.