RimfireCentral.com Forums - View Single Post - Garrow Firearms Development 17hmr locked bolt gas operated AR upper
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 10:31 AM
GarrowDev
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebiNg View Post
Thanks for the info Mike! I enjoy learning the development process that surrounds these unique uppers. I find myself constantly reading about this stuff. I figured you had a good reason to choose the upper that you did, it's just a different design than what I have seen before, so I thought i'd ask the pro. Yes, I've always enjoyed the look of the standard receivers, but I enjoy function even more. I imagine it is a juggle trying to bring something to the market that works and keeps the price point down. Yours seems to be spot on, I like what I've read and seen so far. There are some other variants out there that are not cost effective by any stretch of the imagination. When it comes to style, if I have the choice, I always lean towards the M4 receiver and a quad rail. I know I know, quads are becoming outdated, I guess I just like the ruggedness of them. I have a few uppers that vary from key mod to cylinder hand guards, so I've used a fair amount of the offerings. Thanks again for the insight!

Chris
You're very welcome Chirs! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Oh, and if you'd like to order one with the M4 upper, give me call or shoot me an email (both can be found at the bottom of the website since blogs don't let you post either).

https://garrowdev.com/

-Mike G.