View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Buckshot1822
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
52's

Okay, here we go......

This one is a speedlock gun in unmolested condition with a 12x Litschert Scope....The only original gun I have...

This one is a D in an HS precision silhouette stock, the factory barrel has been turned down, fluted, set back and rechambered........Karl Kenyon trigger as well...the gun now wears the Leupold BR 24x shown....The other gun is just an Anschutz 54...

This one is a C Factory barrel has been turned down to a sporter contour, the stock is a 52 sporter stock, 10x Leupold scope, and Canjar trigger...

This one is a C set up to shoot 4 position 50'..........stock is an old fajen.......the hardware is Freeland stuff........20X Unertl Scope, and Canjar trigger....

This one is also a C set up to shoot 50' indoor.........Again an old Fajen stock, All of the hardware is Anschutz, except for the trigger guard, it is Freeland/Winchester International.....scope is a Redfield 3200 24x boosted to 30x by Bill Ackerman.......trigger is Karl Kenyon

And last the newest addition, which is not even in my posession yet.....It is a C Set up for BR shooting, It wears an 8-32 Burris signature, the seller wasnt sure about the trigger, the previous owner said Kenyon, I think it is Canjar though.....The barrel on this one has also been set back and rechambered....
This one is probably going to get tore down and put in a master class thumbhole match stock for 4p shooting as well..............