RimfireCentral.com Forums - View Single Post - Kelblys experience recently.
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 08:46 AM
ohlongarm

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Thumbs up Kelblys experience recently.

A week ago out of frustration trying to find rings that fit and look well on my Tikka T1X i called Kelblys,i am a range member ,and honestly didn't know they had rings and such for rimfires.I spoke with Ian,and he told me stop in anytime and they would size up my rings for me .Well i stopped in last week ,Ian was in OK. at a shoot ,so i spoke with Jim,and explained what Ian had told me,it was lunchtime,and they were extremely busy.However Jim pulled one of his men out of the shop and had him size up rings for the Tikka,which fit perfectly and the scope a 4X16X44 Grand Slam just the right height off the barrel.Mounted the scope ,bore sighted the rifle ,despite them being very busy.I then went and sighted the Tikka in at 50 yards with less than 10 shots,all bullets five shots in the same hole with a tiny vertical stringing ,i called it a day.The gun shoots phenomenal. I can't say enough about Jim Kelbly for taking the time in doing all that he did for me,and a special thanks to the technician ,Chris i believe was his name who walked out to the range and asked how everything was doing and if there was anything else he could help me with. What a great company talk about service,can't say enough about my experience with them.