Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Show me your Walther

147K views 284 replies 168 participants last post by  PastorMikH 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi there!

Just like I've seen it here for the other brands, I think it would be nice to see your Walther(s) here ;)

I start first.
It's a KKJ Model.
By the way: Does someone know "more" about the models of Walther KKJ's that have been made?
Mine looks a bit different, I think the stock is longer than it is at any else KKJ I've seen in the past.
Barrel length 20.87" (53 cm)
Distance from muzzle to stock 8.27" (21 cm)

Whole album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/107427043973055748681/WaltherKKJ#

Edit: I wrote an inquiry to Walther about my rifle and got answer:
My rifle is from 1960 and some kind of "special edition".
What means: The stock is an official option of these series, but was only made on customers request.

See less See more
#216 ·
Nice photo, Bob! Yours PP is a duplicate of mine. I like your holster you have there!

Those Rem. GB's function well, don't they? The PP seems to be a nice size - not too large or too small to carry.

Thanks for the photo and thanks for your service to our country, also. Cheers!

Brittman
:t

#220 ·
Beautiful PP, mine runs like a top on MiniMags but refuses to run on any Subsonic, quite accurate little pistols as your targets show.

My holster is a ex-german Police and pretty rough but serviceable.

I do have the original box, both magazines and the brush so I'm pretty happy.

#225 ·
@Brittman.... you do realize..... don't you?.....that pretty much ALL post war PP series were made in France....regardless if they were "marked" Manurhin / "Made in France" or Walther / "Made in Germany". This history is rather sordid and confusing, but basically both branded guns were either made entirely in France....or in some cases, parts still made in France with final assembly done in Germany (some Walthers). :t

#237 ·
BassCliff's new P22CA plinker

Greetings Patriots!

Hey, howdy, hey! I just stopped by to pick the brain of the collective consiousness and share a picture of my new P22CA. It makes a nice addition to my small collection.

The rest of the family, XD9, CW9, Rough Rider .22LR/WMR.

That's it for now. But don't you worry. I'll be a pest soon enough. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff