RimfireCentral.com Forums

RimfireCentral.com Forums (https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   .22 Ammunition (S-L-LR) (https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Is the shortage over? not here (https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1226383)

Barksdale123 06-30-2021 03:36 PM

Is the shortage over? not here
 
Not sure about Federal ammo, but this looks good. Got some.

800 Round Box - 22 LR 40 Grain LRN High Velocity Federal Range Pack Ammo - 729B800

$87.20
Quantity:
1
Estimated Shipping Cost: $12.00
Quantity in Stock:18
This product can not be shipped to the following states: California

SGAMMO.com

briggleman 06-30-2021 05:17 PM

I think it is starting to alleviate to some degree. I managed to score some CCI Standard from CCI's own website for $50 bucks a brick. They put a one brick limit but still, I was paying $29 a brick 2 years ago. Getting a little better.

Nerostarr 07-02-2021 03:25 AM

I went into Cabela's yesterday morning and they had a very decent supply of ammo in almost all calibers. They had over 100 bricks of Aguila super extra 500 round packs for $39.99 each. Now they are limiting how many you can buy and right now this is most likely a good thing because some people will buy them all and leave none for the next guy. I bought 2 bricks and went on my way, I like the Aguila as it performs very decent in my rimfires.

Toomany22s 07-02-2021 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerostarr (Post 12379207)
I went into Cabela's yesterday morning and they had a very decent supply of ammo in almost all calibers. They had over 100 bricks of Aguila super extra 500 round packs for $39.99 each. Now they are limiting how many you can buy and right now this is most likely a good thing because some people will buy them all and leave none for the next guy. I bought 2 bricks and went on my way, I like the Aguila as it performs very decent in my rimfires.

So that stolen Aguila ended up back in the supply chain:D

My Cabellas , Hammond Indiana, has been bone dry for 16 months. You got to be there when they put it on the shelf. Its gone in 15 minutes :eek:Just like the Obama shortage.

Barksdale123 07-02-2021 09:28 AM

Aint got no Cabela's near me. 60+ miles away is the closest. Stuck with Walmart. Wont go yo Dicks for anything. LGS kind of gouges.

carbineone 07-02-2021 09:45 AM

LOL 87.00 a brick..What a bargain..You people need to let that stuff sit there or they will keep charging the fools pricing....

Picked up 15 boxes of CCI SV that comes to 36.67 a brick at Walmart last night and today..They still had Winchester SuperX 100 round boxes for 8.42..Left that there..

Hoping they get CCI Mini Mags 100 rounder soon too..They are like 7.42 when on the shelf..Guy said I missed those..

Lovemesomecz 07-02-2021 10:04 AM

Iíve not bought anything at the crazy prices - I sit on a decent , comfortable, shootable stash and refuse to give in to the hype and panic buying . Iíll continue to buy when I find it at what I consider fair pricing that includes gun as well as ammo !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bugeye 07-02-2021 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barksdale123 (Post 12379525)
Aint got no Cabela's near me. 60+ miles away is the closest. Stuck with Walmart. Wont go yo Dicks for anything. LGS kind of gouges.

A week or two ago I scored 4 boxes of velocitors at the range and 3 boxes of mini mags yestarday at Walmart. The mini mags were $7.82 per box of 100.
The velocitors were $12.99 per box of 50.

carbineone 07-02-2021 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovemesomecz (Post 12379579)
Iíve not bought anything at the crazy prices - I sit on a decent , comfortable, shootable stash and refuse to give in to the hype and panic buying . Iíll continue to buy when I find it at what I consider fair pricing that includes gun as well as ammo !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea..The reason I have plenty is I buy when it is there at normal price and as much as I can..I do not get lazy and say..Oh I will stock up later on..Buy it at normal prices when you see it and as much as you can afford..Or pay for it later..Panic pricing of ammo is nothing new:)

MajorD 07-02-2021 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barksdale123 (Post 12377437)
Not sure about Federal ammo, but this looks good. Got some.

800 Round Box - 22 LR 40 Grain LRN High Velocity Federal Range Pack Ammo - 729B800

$87.20
Quantity:
1
Estimated Shipping Cost: $12.00
Quantity in Stock:18
This product can not be shipped to the following states: California

SGAMMO.com

This same ammo ( when in stock hasnít been for about 6 months)
Is $49 for the 800 pack at a local chain store ( cal ranch)
No way I would pay 99 a box for this stuff,

Kfxguy 07-05-2021 10:13 AM

academy, aguila super extra, 500rd....32.99 bought some last week.
walmart, 333rds federal hv $17.99

22shtur 07-05-2021 03:26 PM

shortage ending
 
Here in Montana, I have been seeing CCI SV for $3.60 a box of 50, with a two box limit at the local feed/general store. I also picked up some CCI Velocitor at $7.35 for a box of 50, going to try it on snowshoe hares this year.

Xrperry 07-05-2021 04:17 PM

Spokane Valley Walmart
 
2 Attachment(s)
I got 3, girlfriend got 3, ( she has a marlin 60).they had about 20 boxes at noon

BCR1 07-05-2021 04:35 PM

I have an easier time ordering from the big three target ammo sellers than any local wally or other retailer selling MOC fodder at any price. Nothing local except for the fleazy flippers on GOC and armslist.

Bill

carbineone 07-05-2021 04:59 PM

Online is OK, but I have not seen anything under 10 cents a round..But I do not look often. Much.cheaper and easier to wait and find locally at Walmart for me anyway.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com