RimfireCentral.com Forums

RimfireCentral.com Forums (https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Russian Rimfires & Biathlon (https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=178)
-   -   Pricing for IZH-35M w/ Ultradot: Fair Market Value or Go Fish (https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202556)

aom22 10-29-2007 10:39 PM

Photos please .... Arrrg, only one photo

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeanV (Post 1605740)
I have pictures on my computer .... Here is a picture though.

What, only one picture?

No target pictures?

No range photos?

No disassembled for cleaning photos?

And, What's your price?

DeanV, I think you've been fishing.
Now, I'm fishing.

aom22 11-06-2007 08:12 PM

Target ammunition is standard or low velocity

Quote:

Originally Posted by clarity (Post 1605762)
.... I dont know if anyone informed you
but you should only shoot standard velocity ammo through the Izzzzy !!!!
Or any other .22 target pistol.
I am not sure why ....

What sort of ammo should I use?
Quote:

Target ammunition is standard or low velocity. In general 22LR ammunition will give tighter groups in standard velocity than high velocity. Also, many brands of European target pistols are not designed to take the hammering of the faster stuff.

Bowman26 12-05-2007 10:19 PM

Yeah what do you see them sell for used and new? I see one right now locally thats $395 and want to jump but can't find a value. Are there mags available for these?

Any info thanks in adv.

Bo

physhphude 12-06-2007 08:54 AM

395 is a steal. Jump on it.

jdsmenatwork 12-07-2007 11:54 PM

izh 35 m

to those of you who have one...did it come new with a spares kit i.e. firing pin , extractor , springs , etc? If anyone has a line on spare parts , could you please let me know . Thankyou

clarity 12-08-2007 05:17 PM

Izh 35m

There are mags available..........$395 I agree is a very good price. Especially when you consider the accuracy of this pistol. I have one and love it. It holds a record for rapid fire established in 2005 I believe. It was used by the russians in the olympics for years........If you plan on shooting bullseye target with it JD Precision has some reasonable add-ons for it. It is like reviewers of the pistol say, "she aint pretty, she is clanky....but she sure can shoot"!

aom22 12-08-2007 05:39 PM

IZH-35M: Parts & Custom Work

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdsmenatwork (Post 1648479)
... If anyone has a line on spare parts , could you please let me know...

These threads may have some useful information.

Where to buy IZH 35 parts: USA or Foreign Source of Spare Parts & Custom Work???

Any other IZH 35M owners here? Fixing-Up the Izhmash Rapid Fire Pistol

DJ Precision.....still in business? - Does anyone know? YES, STILL IN BUSINESS

Part for IZH-35M Std Rapid Fire Pistol - Parts List/Diagram & Hex Screw Set

Bowman26 12-11-2007 05:39 PM

Well looks like I might be the owner of a new to me IZH-35M come Friday. Going to meet the guy @ the range and give it a whirl. He says it is about 5 years old and has 2000 rounds plus a few here and there through it but is in fine working condition. He still has all the spare parts, case, cleaning tools, manual and mags that came with it.

Come to find out it has even had the late Don Nygord's treatment done to the trigger, slide stop and is drilled and tapped for a weaver rail also included.

$395 :bthumb: if it's a shooter come Friday Merry Fing Christmas and Happy B-day to me :D Told the wife early this year I was good on guns for a while or so I thought till I saw this deal.

Now I just have to wait for the Weaver T24 I was going to get before this deal reared its tempting head :rolleyes:

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...70/IZH_35M.jpg
Bo

clarity 12-13-2007 09:01 PM

You wont be sorry !!!!

As long as the gun is functional and in good shape you have a true bullseye pistol. The russians used it for years. I have one and love it. However, I shoot a Walthers GSP I bought online for $575 shipped to a local FFL person.:bthumb: