RimfireCentral.com Forums

RimfireCentral.com Forums (https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   RFC Community Forum (https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why is it? (https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1225561)

LtCrunch 06-18-2021 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al the Infidel (Post 12365449)
I trained Her Carly as She was working full time. Carly was the silent type and I trained her to yip when someone was at the door.
Dang thing was a lap whore and after 10min. guarding one's jewels she was your new best friend, seriously.
She was a chippy & mouse killer thru n thru however.
We had her 16yrs. and the loss grief too much for the wife to get another.
1/2 maltese 1/2 yorkie

Nice pic Al. Mrs. Infidel isn't the only one that finds the grief (and fear) of loss makes replacing them too hard to bear. Our little fuzz-butt is a few months from 16 and he's fading out. We haven't decided if we'll get another. Lots of pros and cons. Hard to think about not having one to love on though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vee3 (Post 12365501)
My GF's Chihoohahooha alarms at anything (especially me). I have no doubt he'd wake the house up if there were a fire. Good little doggie. :)

Good looking pair Vee. I bet the GF didn't give you permission to post that image though :p

Frank

LtCrunch 06-18-2021 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PigButtons (Post 12365439)
It's all good. At my age I tend to ramble a bit myself.

You know if your post gets 50 replies PigButtons, Torstar (who owns Vertical Scope who owns RFC) will send you a coupon for a free taco. They're Canadian tacos though so I think it's beaver meat. Al and Rhody say they're good. My threads usually fizzle out in the low 30s so I don't actually know myself :p

Just trying help a brother out!

Frank

aztarget 06-18-2021 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LtCrunch (Post 12365675)
You know if your post gets 50 replies PigButtons, Torstar (who owns Vertical Scope who owns RFC) will send you a coupon for a free taco. They're Canadian tacos though so I think it's beaver meat. Al and Rhody say they're good. My threads usually fizzle out in the low 30s so I don't actually know myself :p

Just trying help a brother out!

Frank

They haven't sent me any free tacos and my stupid questions always get lots of responses.

LtCrunch 06-18-2021 09:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You need to report that glitch on the tech forum Az. I can't believe they would intentionally cheat you out of your beaver tacos?

A concerned Netizen