FS Marlin Model 38 Pump 22 LR - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
vBClassified

Keep it legal! Don't forget to use a FFL to legally transfer/ship those firearms!
For additional info, please visit the ATF web site.
Help sell your item! Don't forget to upload or include an image.
Categories

< Closed >  
Ad Details Report Listing

Click On Image For Larger View
FS Marlin Model 38 Pump 22 LR
Price: $790.00
Shipping: $25.00
If interested in item(s): Click Here
Ad Placed On 02-28-2017
Time Left: Closed
Ad ID Number: 150570,  Views: 801
Payment Terms: Will accept USPS money order, cleared check.
Ad Status: SOLD

Posted By:
hooverjc
Positive Feedback: 3
Negative Feedback: 0
More listings from this member: View Ads
Email: Send a message via email to hooverjc
Private Message: Send a private message to hooverjc
Ad Message
Marlin Model 38 in very good to excellent condition. I have not shot this rifle only inspected and cleaned. Purchased from dealer in PA that purchased a collection. No serial number has "6054" stamped inside receiver. Marked 22 S L LR. Octagon barrel. All metal and wood in excellent condition. Small mark/chip on bottom of fire arm. Will send more pictures via email if needed. Will ship from my FFL to your FFL.
Image Thumbs

Comments: 4
Posted By: 22rimfire22(0)
Marlin 38, 03-09-2017 19:59
Do you know whether or not this rifle has been refinished, wood or metal, and how is the bore?
Thanks, Bud
Posted By: hooverjc(3)
Marlin 38, 03-09-2017 21:27
Hello Bud, The bore is very good to excellent. I do not know if it has been refinished wood or metal. The condition of the interior parts is very good which led me to think that it was not. I bought it from an reputable dealer, and expert on Winchesters mostly, he could not say either if it had been done over. I went there to buy a Marlin 39A, 1952 vintage, and a couple Winchesters. He had several Marlins in good to excellent condition he bought with a collection of Winchesters one of them being this 38, it has been in the back of my safe since. I have several Winchester pumps and various lever 22s that I favor more so I decided to try and sell this one for someone that may like Marlins.
Posted By: 22rimfire22(0)
Marlin 38, 03-11-2017 20:46
Thanks for the reply, I had one of these years ago and as you may know, life happens and I found myself in need of some ready cash, so I reluctantly sold it. This one looks too good to be true. When I first contacted you I was shopping and there was a CZ super exclusive on Gunbroker that was too good to pass up. So, until I sell something, or can work a trade, I will have to wait awhile before I can buy anything else. Good luck on your listing!
Regards, Bud
Posted By: Dave60(1)
03-26-2017 14:33
PM sent