FS "TUFFER BUFFER" 10/22 BOLT BUFFERS - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
vBClassified

Keep it legal! Don't forget to use a FFL to legally transfer/ship those firearms!
For additional info, please visit the ATF web site.
Help sell your item! Don't forget to upload or include an image.
Categories

Ad Details Report Listing

Click On Image For Larger View
FS "TUFFER BUFFER" 10/22 BOLT BUFFERS
Price: $12.00
Shipping: Shipping is included in price.
If interested in item(s): Click Here
Ad Placed On 02-20-2017
Time Left: 1 days
Ad ID Number: 105657,  Views: 3020
Payment Terms: PayPal, Cash or Personal Check
Ad Status: OPEN

Posted By:
Neonbee
Positive Feedback: 158
Negative Feedback: 0
More listings from this member: View Ads
Email: Send a message via email to Neonbee
Private Message: Send a private message to Neonbee
Ad Message
The true Ruger 10/22 urethane rod "TUFFER BUFFER" bolt buffers - the best on the market!!
These are STRAIGHT buffer rods, formulated to be buffer rods, manufactured to be buffer rods and machine cut to be buffer rods.
I'm NOT selling you some cheap hunk of bulk rod that was made overseas for a toilet or a vacuum cleaner and then cut into pieces in someones garage!!!!
Made in North America NOT China, Taiwan or Indonesia!!
3 for $12
This is the cheapest 10/22 upgrade you will ever make!
FREE SHIPPING in USA/Canada
DO NOT press the "Commit To Buy" tab..... Just click one of the links below to purchase using PayPal or e-mail me at [email protected] if you would prefer to send another method of payment.

If you would like to order 3 Tuffer Buffers through PayPal click here: paypal.me/TufferBuffer/12

If you would like to order 5 Tuffer Buffers through PayPal click here: paypal.me/TufferBuffer/20

If you would like to order 10 Tuffer Buffers through PayPal click here: paypal.me/TufferBuffer/35

~ Thank you ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: neilage66(3)
01-25-2012 12:23
Hello Kelly,
Nice to see you're still selling a great product on RFC.

I'd give you some more business, but I can't seem to wear out the tuffer buffer I installed several thousand rounds ago!

Be Well,
Neil G.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Neonbee(157)
01-25-2012 12:48
Hello Neil!
I hope all is well in WI!
No rush on the repeat business...In fact I hope they last you a least until the barrel wears out. Hahahahahhahahaaaaa
Take care my friend!!!!
Posted By: rvannoy(22)
02-23-2012 13:59
I'll take a set!,
Please send payment info.

Thanks
02-23-2012 14:33
I messed up!,
Kelly I deleted the post before I copied your E mail. Please send it to me again. New at this, please be patient with me.
02-23-2012 14:44
Buffers,
No worries Rvannoy....
PM coming your way
Posted By: mtbrgeek(1)
02-28-2012 14:51
Ordered mine!,
Ordered three! they're blue they're bendy and they will buffer. I anticipate losing them before wearing them out.

THanks neonbee for the prompt delivery and processing!
02-28-2012 14:53
Thanks for your business mtbrgeek!
03-03-2012 14:51
Got them in mail today!!!,
Kelly: Thanks for everything! I like the fact that the buffer stays put! No more hunting for the pin that fell out on the shop floor. Have a great day!
03-04-2012 11:17
Buffers,
Awesome Rick!
Glad your enjoying them & much appreciated!
Posted By: 35Rem(3)
03-07-2012 20:43
WOW!,
Ordered 3 tonight. I don't think I've ever had a faster response from any business than this. Seriously. Thank you!
03-08-2012 08:37
Buffers,
Thank you 35Rem
We appreciate it!! Enjoy the buffers!
Posted By: Gunny1(2)
03-12-2012 21:11
Hi Kelly.
I am interested in a three-pack for $12.
Should I PayPal it to your email given above?
Thanks.
Neal (Gunny1)
03-12-2012 21:15
Hi Neal!
PayPal payments can be sent to: [email protected]
Thank you very much for your business!
Posted By: rico903(37)
03-29-2012 18:29
I'll take a set. Please PM payment info.
Posted By: 86250rrippin(8)
05-27-2012 20:26
thanks,
just sent payment for a 3-pack.thanks
Posted By: gendoc(9)
06-08-2012 20:14
HEY KELLY !!!,
this is john from alabama, hope all is well on your end !!
3rd year with the TB's and one for the magnum.
sent you several folks from florida, and they are impressed.
thank you and good shoot'n !!!!!!!!
06-08-2012 22:22
HEY JOHN!!,
REALLY good to hear from ya buddy!! I hope all is well with you and family!!
Are you still teaching those shootin' classes (and still into the NEF rifles)???
I appreciate all the fine folks you sent me from the Sunshine State. Your a fine gentleman and a great ambassador for Alabama.
Send me a PM when you get a minute.....
Posted By: 110FLPshooter(12)
06-28-2012 00:56
Kelly,
Perfect fit and quieter than the buffers they replaced. Thank you for the great customer service and a quality product.

Dave
06-28-2012 08:07
Thanks for the kind comments Dave!
Enjoy and safe shooting my friend!!
Posted By: collectormzornes(4)
07-02-2012 22:40
Just sent funds for a three pack via pay-pal I don't know if it sent my mailing address or not if not pm me and I will get it to you. Thanks and I look forward to giving your product a try.
07-02-2012 22:42
Got it AOK Mike.
They'll be in the mail tomorrow!
Enjoy!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Posted By: jcrowleyiv(82)
09-04-2012 23:04
Ordered Mine Today,
If the product is half as good as the ordering experience, this may be the buy of the year.

Kelly,

You are the greatest - thank you for the head's up on the quantity discount. You went out of your way to communicate with me - you didn't have to, but you did!!!!

You have earned a loyal customer in me.

Thanks again,

John
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Posted By: Neonbee(157)
09-04-2012 23:30
Thank you John,
I do appreciate your kind words.
The pleasure was absolutely all mine Sir.
Posted By: amcardon(1)
10-07-2012 01:58
Payment sent. Thanks Brother!
10-09-2012 22:31
Thanks Amcardon!!
Posted By: Plink(1)
11-13-2012 14:05
Funds sent.
Thanks in advance.
11-13-2012 14:23
Thank you Plink
Buffers will be in the mail tomorrow!
Posted By: AMan(1)
11-30-2012 21:14
Got my Tuffer Buffers,
Just wanted to thank Kelly for the Tuffer Buffers. My order came in just as promised. Prompt replies to my queries, easy payment, easy delivery. Right on target with the estimated day or arrival. Can't wait to go shooting!

Thanks again, Kelly! And thank you for the "Black Friday" discount!

Regards,
Anthony Manansala
12-03-2012 11:01
Thanks for being a great customer Anthony!!
Enjoy your shooting time!
Posted By: Plink(1)
12-03-2012 14:20
Buffers received,
Kelly,
Thanks for the rapid turn around on my order.
Like Aman said, can't wait to go shooting.
12-03-2012 14:30
Thanks Matt!
MUCH APPRECIATED!!
Posted By: javaduke(3)
01-21-2013 20:49
I need some buffers too, should I simply send payment to [email protected]?
01-21-2013 20:52
That's it Javaduke!
I'll be in touch soon.....
Posted By: Makross(1)
01-28-2013 22:10
Thanks for the fast response Kelly! Cant wait to try these babies out!
01-28-2013 22:18
Enjoy Makross and thanks for a smoooooth transaction!
Posted By: Dave1899(12)
01-30-2013 13:26
Time to re-order. email sent.
01-30-2013 13:29
Thanks Dave!
E-mail returned to you...
Posted By: Dave1899(12)
02-06-2013 15:44
Got em' today. Thanks again!
Posted By: Cousneddy(1)
02-07-2013 18:13
Just ordered,
Just sent payment, I put address in comments.

Thanks,
Ed
02-07-2013 18:29
Got-er Ed!!
Much appreciated!!
E-mail sent.
Posted By: crhaden(1)
02-11-2013 22:41
Just ordered a set from the website via PayPal link. Shipping address should be on the order. Not only had PayPal email confirmation on the order, but a reply from Kelly within minutes. FAST! Thanks!!!
02-11-2013 22:46
Thank-you Curtis!!
There all packed and ready to go.
Much appreciated.....
Posted By: miked68(5)
02-16-2013 09:16
I'll take the three pack .. paypal OTW...
02-16-2013 10:29
Much appreciated Mike!
Have a GREAT weekend!!
Posted By: Ark03(1)
02-19-2013 11:10
Just ordered via the link on your website. Looking forward to a package in the mail in Texas - Thanks!
Posted By: Ark03(1)
02-19-2013 11:20
Great service!,
Received an email from Kelly 7 minutes after I placed my order. Couldn't have been quicker!
02-19-2013 11:20
Thanks Mark!!
3 pack outbound to TX tomorrow.
Enjoy!
Posted By: ptlm724(1)
02-21-2013 22:02
Buffers,
Placing an order right now.
02-21-2013 22:33
Thanks Bill!
I appreciate the business!!
Posted By: ptlm724(1)
03-07-2013 12:28
Got em and they're GRRRRRREAT! Thanks Brotha.

Ladies and gentleman, this guy is what customer service is supposed to be. Great communication, fast shipping and personal service.
Heck, even if the product was junk, I'd have a hard time not buying it from him so being that the product is awesome, it's a no brainer.
03-07-2013 12:44
LOL!
Thanks Bill....you were the perfect customer too.
Posted By: maxim(1)
tuffer buffers, 03-11-2013 18:34
Hello I would like to purchase the buffers, need info to pay with PayPal
03-11-2013 20:03
No problem Maxim.
PayPal = [email protected]
Much appreciated!
Posted By: maj45k(14)
A Great Transaction, 03-20-2013 12:54
Kelly ...

Thanks for a smooth transaction and for pointing out to me that you offer " ... a RFC Special of 10 buffers for $35.00 shipped." Stay warm & happy Spring!

Regards from Colorado, Tony
03-20-2013 13:19
You're a good man Tony!
It was a true pleasure to say the least....
All the best to you and yours my friend!!

Kelly
Posted By: gunslinger686(2)
04-17-2013 20:45
i'll take a pack ,payment sent.

thanks cw
04-17-2013 21:08
Got er CW!
Much appreciated and enjoy!!
Missed Sale, 05-02-2013 08:23
Kelly, I have two 10-22's that I installed the buffer in. Recently I bought a Davidsons takedown model and thought about ordering the buffer for it. Then I remembered, I think there were three of them in that pack. Berlieve it or not I was able to find it! I guess you'll just have to wait a while on the next order. LOL
This is a great upgrade for anyone interested. Highly reccomend!
Rick in Tn
05-02-2013 08:35
LOL!! Thanks Rick!
I don't look at it as a missed sale.....I look at it as a happy customer.
Enjoy your new Davidsons Takedown!
Posted By: jetspeed8(1)
05-23-2013 14:48
Ordered a set thru your website, via PP.

Thanks
05-23-2013 14:57
Thanks DD!!
They'll be on there way to the Sunshine State first thing tomorrow.
Posted By: nodak(36)
06-05-2013 13:06
Received mine the other day. Much appreciated. You have a good product, excellent communication and will always recommend you to all my buddies. Just as good as my WeoponsKraft buffers that have lasted well over 12 years. My daughter saw the envelope and said " Bet he says "Me like Hockey" You wouldn't be allowed to be a citizen without it, right. She's a fan too. You ever get to Turtle Mtn region of ND I got a brew and the 1st season of Corner gas wait'in for us.

Chuck in ND
06-05-2013 13:11
Thanks for the kind words Chuck!
You never know.... I may just take you up on that offer "Eh"
Posted By: Fixed 10(1)
06-09-2013 00:58
Is it $12 American?
06-09-2013 02:36
Hi Fixed..
Yes USD please.
06-28-2013 19:21
I have been dealing with Kellys buffers for over 5 years !!!
and all of my original ones are in perfect condition... even my wmr experiment !!!
he is an excellent person, like his product.
many folks I have sent his way and never a complaint. not one !!
thanks Kelly, always a pleasure.
been a while ain't it ?
07-01-2013 23:01
Thanks John!!!
PM me when you get a minute.
Posted By: mikeyk101(2)
07-04-2013 14:12
Just ordered a 3 pack via the website. I look forward to installing these on my 2 10/22's. I already have one from another manufacturer that I am less than impressed with. It seems just a tad too thick and is too flexible. It is a real pia to deal with when removing or reinstalling it. I think the tuffer buffer will be a great improvement. Thanks
07-04-2013 14:14
Thanks MK!
They'll be in the mail tomorrow.
I hope they live up to your expectations.
Posted By: Rat458(1)
08-05-2013 23:54
Just ordered a set .
One for my 10/22.
One of my sons also has an older DSP that will get one installed.
That leaves me with one left,guess I will have to find another rifle to put it in.
08-06-2013 00:22
Thanks DN!
Enjoy the new rifle. :P
Posted By: Tom-ADC(6)
08-28-2013 15:39
Thanks email sent.
08-28-2013 15:41
Got it Tom!
E-mail returned.
Posted By: JimSheldon(4)
Tuffer Buffers, 09-15-2013 20:45
Got 3 10/22's so just ordered one of your 3 packs for $12 via PayPal.

JimSheldon
09-15-2013 20:51
Thanks Jim!!
They'll be in the mail first thing tomorrow morning.
Posted By: shakey(15)
New Order, 09-15-2013 22:46
Hi Kelly, Order for the 3-pack on the way.
thanks,
Dale
09-15-2013 22:49
Thanks Dale!
Always appreciated and enjoy!!
Posted By: jgh4445(2)
10-29-2013 08:07
ordered a set thru paypal...thanks.
10-29-2013 08:10
Thanks JGH!
I'll be in touch shortly with your confirmation.
Posted By: jgh4445(2)
11-04-2013 19:52
Any idea of the normal mail time to the Southern US from Canada?
11-05-2013 08:26
Hi Jgh4445,
Can you e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know what state your in and I'll give you a rough idea on shipping time.
Thanks!
Posted By: Fungus(5)
11-14-2013 17:41
Just ordered a 3 pack. Thanks Kelly!
11-14-2013 17:43
Thanks John!!!
Always appreciated!!
Posted By: Pastprime(87)
12-05-2013 22:10
Just ordered my first 3 pack. With this many happy customers, you've got to have a great product.
Hank
12-05-2013 22:17
I appreciate that Hank.
Your order will be in the mail tomorrow morning!!
Posted By: trimguy(2)
12-12-2013 21:32
Got my three today. Thanks so much.........

Jeff
12-12-2013 21:34
My Pleasure Jeff!!
Thank-you!!
Posted By: amblerrl(123)
buffers, 01-11-2014 09:20
I'll take 3 more sir,
Tuffer Buffers, 01-11-2014 10:45
Hey Bobby!!
I hope you and Juanita are doing well?
Buffers will be in the mail Monday morning.
Talk soon my friend.
Posted By: fixerupper(31)
3 more buffers, 01-21-2014 22:56
just ordered 3 more directly off your web site. No, I'm not wearing them out, I just keep buying more 10/22's. Great product!!
3 more buffers, 01-21-2014 23:15
Hi William!!
If I'm correct, this is your 4th time back.
We certainly do appreciate the business and your confidence in our buffers.
Thank You Very Much
Posted By: Hunter4623(1)
Order placed, 02-09-2014 16:58
Just ordered a 5 pack. I bought a few more trigger groups so I'll be needing these.

Thanks
02-09-2014 17:04
Thanks Don!!
Good luck with the builds!
Posted By: barham1(1)
Tuffer Buffer, 02-09-2014 22:02
Just placed order for three on your website.PayPal sent!
02-09-2014 22:05
Thanks Rob!!
Enjoy the buffers!
Posted By: skt4271(2)
02-17-2014 00:58
I'll take a set.
02-17-2014 11:22
No problem Skt4271
Just contact me @ [email protected]
[email protected]-----------------------------------
Posted By: Aidensana(5)
03-01-2014 12:48
Just ordered one through the site, paypal sent
03-01-2014 12:56
Thanks Vince!!
It'll be in the mail Monday morning!
Posted By: skt4271(2)
03-01-2014 13:05
Received buffers, thanks. Feedback left.
03-01-2014 13:10
Thanks Kam
All the best!!
Posted By: Deeeebs(1)
Nice buffer!, 03-12-2014 11:38
Kelly thanks for the great buffer and communication via email. Very pleased with the performance of your product.

-Deeeebs
03-12-2014 11:45
Thanks Deeeebs!!
The pleasure was all ours my friend.
Posted By: Hollywood68(1)
04-28-2014 14:05
I just ordered a 3 pack and within minutes I had a personal note from Kelly thanking me for my order and letting me know that they would be in the mail the following morning.

That, my friends, is customer service.

C
04-28-2014 14:09
Thanks for your kind words Hollywood....
Posted By: nobovine(0)
magnum; volquartsen 17hmr, 05-20-2014 02:00
Howdy Kelly! checked with you awhile back for magnum, or volquartsen 17 hmr buffer, my volks are eating up the thin rubber sheath on the ones volks, uses????? Thanks Ted
05-20-2014 08:11
Hi Ted!
Sorry to hear the Volquartsen buffer didn't stand up to your 17HMR.
Tuffer Buffers are only recommended for 22LR, 17HM2 & 22HMR calibers, so I'm not sure what to recommend now??
Send me an e-mail if you have any ideas.
Posted By: claybirds(22)
05-26-2014 22:49
I would like a set also, PM has been sent.
Buffers, 05-26-2014 22:57
Thanks Bernie!
Posted By: TLARbb(11)
06-16-2014 23:31
I want 3. Please PM me you paypal addy.

EJ
06-23-2014 23:00
PP addy send EJ!
Thanks!
Posted By: hendo2245(1)
06-28-2014 19:04
I would like to get a set too, please PM your Paypal address.
06-30-2014 20:42
Hi Hendo!
Our PayPal address is: [email protected]
Much appreciated!!
the tuffer-buffer is the best stuff !!! and kelly is a great friend !!!, 08-21-2014 19:55
all along the gulf coast, everyone that's into 10/22's have them.
we are not beginner's by far.
thanks Kelly !!! we appreciate your support.
i'm here for you my friend.
thanks
john in alabama
08-21-2014 20:02
Your a good man John.
I truly appreciate your kind words and all of the support over the years.
Enjoy and stay safe my friend.
Posted By: attila(1)
08-29-2014 20:56
You have a PM!
08-29-2014 21:02
PM back to you Attila!
Posted By: treebor(3)
09-01-2014 20:36
Email sent for 3 pak
09-01-2014 22:12
e-mail sent back Treebor!
Thanks!!
Posted By: BECFA(1)
Order for a RFC 10 for 35 deal!, 09-06-2014 16:43
Email sent off from [email protected] Will paypal on your reply

Thanks for making a good product for us!
Scott B
09-06-2014 16:47
Thanks for your kind words Scott!
I'll be in touch shortly.
Posted By: treebor(3)
09-20-2014 21:48
Kelly,

I just want to say thanks again for a great product and service. I got them installed and will enjoy shooting with them in place of the pins that always want to leave when I take down the rifle for cleaning.
09-20-2014 21:56
Much appreciated Treebor!
Enjoy the buffers and safe shooting my friend.
Posted By: Travelor(3)
Ordering info please, 10-07-2014 07:59
Title says it all, I could use 3.
10-07-2014 08:02
Hi Travelor!
You have a PM.
Posted By: fixerupper(31)
Ordering 3 more, 11-18-2014 21:23
I've given a few away and used my last one last night. Always like to have a few on hand for the next build. Thanks for a great product at a great price.
11-18-2014 21:51
Thanks Fixer!!
Good to hear from ya and we do appreciate your repeat business as always.
Posted By: Pachary(1)
11-19-2014 13:13
Payment sent
11-19-2014 13:16
Got it Paul!! Thanks!!
I need to talk to you.....
Please contact me at: [email protected]
[email protected]-----------------------------------
Posted By: LVSNRP(26)
12-15-2014 22:43
Just ordered 3 from your web site.
Thanks,
Leonard
12-15-2014 22:50
Thanks Leonard
I just sent you a confirmation.
Much appreciated!!
Posted By: CDG306(9)
A must!, 12-20-2014 13:19
I have a set of these in every 10/22 I own and have yet to wear one out. Smoother quiter operation. This really is h&r #1 must do mod to any 10/22. No doubt!
12-20-2014 13:30
Thanks for you kind words CDG306.
We do appreciate it.....
Have a Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming New Year!
Posted By: bigredokie01(1)
Ship away, 01-08-2015 21:29
Just ordered a set of 5 .. Cant wait to give them a try .. Now only if i could find any ammo !!

Thanks,
Larry
01-08-2015 21:36
Thanks Larry!!
If I knew where some ammo was....I'd tell ya.
Posted By: bigredokie01(1)
01-23-2015 11:16
The buffers arrived and are installed.. Now I need to order some spares!! lol ..I couldn't be happier with them .. Thanks
01-23-2015 11:41
I'm glad you're happy with them Larry!!
They should last you a LONG time so no need for spares.
Thank you for being such a great customer.
We appreciate it.....
Posted By: Cloudtop(1)
01-24-2015 14:15
Just ordered 3 thanks?
01-24-2015 17:50
Thank you Peter!
We received your order.
Much appreciated!!
Posted By: Teachu2(1)
02-13-2015 13:04
Just ordered a five-pack. I have three 10/22s in the family already....
02-13-2015 13:06
Thanks Trent!!
Your business is very much appreciated.
Posted By: 808(1)
In honor of my first post at RimFireCentral, 03-01-2015 16:46
After reading this thread I am a believer. Picking up my 10/22 this week and can't wait to put one of your buffers in it.
Order sent.
03-01-2015 16:51
Aloha Clayton....Welcome to RFC!!
This is a great place and you'll learn LOTS.
Enjoy the new 10/22 and much appreciated.
Posted By: huntingskeetman(1)
03-01-2015 19:30
Ive sent payment for a 3pk of your buffers.
03-01-2015 19:31
Thanks Gary!!
We will be in touch with you soon!
Posted By: 808(1)
03-10-2015 12:31
Aloha Kelly,
Buffers arrived yesterday and installed last night. My fingers are happily sore. Can't wait to try it out this weekend.

Mahalo!
03-10-2015 13:18
Aloha Clayton!
Thanks for letting me know they arrived safely.
Enjoy my friend and malamapono a hui hou.
Posted By: D2X Shooter(1)
Buffers, 03-23-2015 08:06
I'll take six.
03-23-2015 08:28
Thanks Dale!!
We appreciate your business.
Posted By: SenderoMan(1)
04-13-2015 18:23
Just went to the website and ordered a pack of three.
Thanks!
Mark
04-13-2015 18:30
Thanks Mark!!
Just sent you an e-mail.
Much appreciated!
Posted By: OhlieOE(1)
04-22-2015 16:33
Just got mine in the mail today! Thanks for the quick response. Can't wait to get the buffer into my rifle!
- Anthony
04-22-2015 17:00
Enjoy Anthony and thank you very much for your business!
Posted By: arkrunner(4)
04-26-2015 19:01
Ill take a set of buffers please Paypal sent,
thanks elton
04-26-2015 19:18
Thanks Elton!!
E-mail coming your way.
Posted By: Tn. Hillbilly(5)
05-01-2015 19:37
Payment for three sent. Thanks.
Gary
05-01-2015 20:05
Got it Gary!
Confirmation coming your way.
Thanks very much!!
Posted By: Iowa Fox(2)
05-05-2015 22:15
Kelly, Need more buffers. Email sent for correct mailing addy.
05-05-2015 23:45
Hey Jon!!
I hope all is well!?
No e-mail received??
I'll send you a PM
Posted By: mageepeak(0)
???, 08-15-2015 22:48
Did you ever receive my money ($12)?????
?????, 08-15-2015 23:26
Feel free to PM me and I'll give you a status update.
Posted By: mageepeak(0)
Thank you, 08-20-2015 21:25
Kelly,

Received today, thank you very much for your integrity!!
Posted By: dkonrai(0)
08-26-2015 14:42
Pm sent
08-26-2015 14:50
PM returned dkonrai
Posted By: SteveinAK(1)
11-18-2015 11:36
Just sent $12 via Paypal. Thanks for the great deal!
11-18-2015 11:38
All our pleasure Steve!
Posted By: Benton(6)
12-21-2015 18:34
Just sent my payment via paypal...Thanks...
12-21-2015 18:49
Thanks Andrew! They'll be in the mail tomorrow.
Posted By: hooverjc(2)
Just ordered on website, 01-06-2016 15:57
Just ordered set of five from your site, thanks.
Joe
01-06-2016 16:00
Thanks Joe!
I just sent you a confirmation e-mail.
Much appreciated!!
Posted By: bigfish3(1)
01-12-2016 19:37
I am in for 3, PayPal sent!
01-12-2016 19:41
Thanks very much Bill.
E-mail coming your way.
Posted By: 22MagRuger(1)
Buffers and Kelly are The Best, 01-13-2016 21:04
Kelly @ Tuffer Buffers is a Awesome Supplier and his Buffers are the Best!!!! You won't deal with a Supplier more honest or a product Better Than Tuffer Buffer!!!!
01-13-2016 22:58
LOL!! Thanks Gary.
We try...some times it doesn't go our way....but we do try.
Where's my buffers?, 01-19-2016 19:27
Ordered mine 1/6 on website, did not get them yet?
Joe C Hoover
01-19-2016 22:08
Hmmm?
I'll PM you Joe?
01-29-2016 08:10
Joe, USPS was remarkably slow getting my buffers to the East Coast. They did arrive, but it took longer than you would expect. They were mailed out within 24 hours of my order being placed. I too was concerned that they had been lost. They did arrive, but I had nearly given up.

After examining these, I am going to order a few more for my friends.

Cheers,

Butch
01-29-2016 08:15
I just ordered 5 more! I will be making 10/22 friends happy soon.
01-29-2016 08:18
Much appreciated Butch!
We appreciate the repeat business.
Posted By: mrcooper(1)
buffers for 10-22, 02-24-2016 15:39
Are you still selling them? and at what cost?
02-24-2016 15:47
I'am MrCooper
The cost is still the same.
I'll PM you.
Posted By: Linedog(1)
03-13-2016 20:46
Please PM me details on how to purchase.
Posted By: SARGE(63)
03-13-2016 20:58
I sent you an email!!!
03-13-2016 21:40
Haven't received anything Sarge?
Can you please PM me.
Thanks
Posted By: artimus009(1)
03-18-2016 14:50
Money on its way!!!!
03-18-2016 15:02
Much appreciated Arturo!
Posted By: crackalack(0)
03-23-2016 16:19
just palpal'd a 3 pack from your site, thanks to this thread. how long roughly to east coast canada?
03-23-2016 17:41
Thanks Dave
I would imagine 5 days or less?
Posted By: Waldo Pepper(0)
03-23-2016 20:16
Where is website mentioned above? I like to order a some buffers for a couple 10/22's.
Posted By: Waldo Pepper(0)
03-23-2016 20:21
Just noticed his email address was listed at top. Will send email for info.
03-23-2016 20:27
Hi Waldo!
Our website is: www.tufferbuffer.com
Posted By: Ledslnger(9)
04-22-2016 23:10
Sent payment, lmk if you need anything else. Thx.
04-23-2016 10:58
Thanks Kevin!
Everything seems fine and I sent you a confirmation e-mail.
Posted By: shooter65(8)
05-16-2016 17:11
Payment sent.
05-16-2016 17:16
Thanks Mark!
Be in touch shortly.
Image Thumbs

Comments: 21
Posted By: Chaser(73)
Da best Buffer from the best Guy..., 05-16-2016 23:43
Absolutely a great product from the nicest Guy on the planet! I have gone thru almost 2 dozen Buffers in builds that have gone to Folks all over America...some have been in hard service for over 6 years now..excellent.
Posted By: Neonbee(158)
05-17-2016 08:52
Thanks Chaser.
You'll always be a stand up guy in my books.
Posted By: fivefivesix(1)
Order, 06-14-2016 09:30
Just sent 12 dollars to [email protected]
Please let me know when you receive it
3 Tuffer Buffers, 06-14-2016 09:32
Got it Jason.
Thanks and I've sent you a confirmation e-mail.
Posted By: Jozimoto(1)
06-18-2016 19:39
Went to your web site and placed an order for 3 for my Charger. Pay Pal payment. Thanks
3 Tuffer Buffers, 06-18-2016 22:05
Thanks Jerald!
Buffers will be in the mail on Monday!
3 Tuffer Buffers, 06-18-2016 22:05
Thanks Jerald!
Buffers will be in the mail on Monday!
Posted By: Meeppa(1)
My order, 09-12-2016 13:28
Fast delivery and great product!
09-12-2016 13:37
Thanks Meeppa!
Glad you're enjoying them and your business was much appreciated.
Posted By: C.C.(4)
BUFFAHS!, 09-22-2016 11:18
GOOD buffers! I have some in my parts drawer, or I'd order more! Good price!
09-22-2016 11:29
Thanks C.C.!!
We appreciate the great feedback and your business.
Posted By: mzlodr(43)
09-29-2016 15:26
OK, I'll take a pack of 3 for $12. Please advise your mailing address so I can send payment. Send mailing address to [email protected] with subject line of tuffer buffer. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm not good at PayPal purchases. I have bought from you before and these are for my son-in-law, a new 10-22 convertee. Keep up the good work.
3 Tuffer Buffers, 09-29-2016 16:15
Hi Rich!
I already sent you an e-mail??
I'll send you a PP invoice for the buffers if that makes it easier.
Many thanks and I hope you SIL enjoys them!
Posted By: Old_Sarg(1)
10-10-2016 09:01
I sent you a request,
sorry about the duplicate request, my internet lagged then I hit reply 2 times.
3 Tuffer Buffers, 10-20-2016 16:16
No problem at all Rod.
Hope you're enjoying the buffers!
Posted By: Shellwaster(1)
12-16-2016 08:23
After reading so many positive comments about you and your product I couldn't help but think these couldn't hurt my rifles so why not. I hope you've got at least three more that can be shipped to the great state of Georgia as I just completed my order on your website.
12-16-2016 08:28
Thanks for your kind comments Shellwaster.
We certainly have 3 more for ANYONE in the great state of Georgia!!
Enjoy and much appreciated!!
Posted By: harveya(0)
Buffers, 12-23-2016 14:50
I'll take a set, please.
harveya
3 Buffers, 01-06-2017 08:21
Thanks Harvey!!
Posted By: 22MagRuger(1)
Great Vendor, 01-31-2017 19:01
Neonbee is a 'Great' Vendor. His Buffers won't disappoint you...They are First Class!!!
GFields, Vancouver, Washington 98662
Tuffer Buffers, 02-01-2017 09:19
Thanks for your gracious comments Gary!
We appreciated your patience and business as well.