Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Back from Kingshouse!

3K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  IrishTarget 
#1 ·
Here it is back.

Can't wait till I get up to NC to shoot it this coming week

See less See more
#8 ·
Another great job by kingshouse. If you own a non-RP 22/45 you owe it to yourself to send it off to kingshouse for some of his magic. He did mine and it is now one of my favorite pistolas!

#11 ·
#12 ·
I purchased mine because I wanted a SS barrel. I didn't want to pay over $400.00 for one so that is the reason I purchased this one. My second 22/45 is blued. He charged $40.00 plus the cost of the grips which are much thicker than the removable ones that come with the Rugers and fit my hand much better. It is worth it to me. But you are right, it is cheaper to go your way when they become available.

#15 ·
2½ months. I knew this in advance when I read a thread that a person was without for 3 months.
Well worth the wait!
When you get yours back, you will shoot it and tell us how great of a gun it is now and shoot an email to Doug telling him what a great job he did.

#17 ·
Back from Kinghouse!

Looks great! I should be getting mine back soon. I have a Fastfire III waiting to be installed on her and am looking forward to heading to the range. I feel like Ralphie in the movie 'Christmas Story' when he runs home from school every day to check the mail for his Little Orphan Annie decoder ring!:rolleyes: Sent my pistol to Kinghouse in May. Hopefully, it'll be here any day.

#18 ·
Mine has returned as well

Mail carrier left me a note on Tuesday of a delivery attempt that I missed. :( I signed the note asking them to drop the package in my mail box. Today, it happened. My lower is back from Doug (kingshouse) and the quality of the work is outstanding. :bthumb::):):t

Now I've got to try to figure out where all of those little pieces go since I stripped both the upper and the lower for this project. :eek::confused:

I have a feeling that I'll get it figured out :rolleyes:and I am looking forward to shooting it again. :gun4::gun4:When it's back together, I'll post pictures.

Worth the time and money. Thanks for the excellent work, Doug.:t

#21 ·
Mail carrier left me a note on Tuesday of a delivery attempt that I missed. :( I signed the note asking them to drop the package in my mail box. Today, it happened. My lower is back from Doug (kingshouse) and the quality of the work is outstanding. :bthumb::):):t

Now I've got to try to figure out where all of those little pieces go since I stripped both the upper and the lower for this project. :eek::confused:

I have a feeling that I'll get it figured out :rolleyes:and I am looking forward to shooting it again. :gun4::gun4:When it's back together, I'll post pictures.

Worth the time and money. Thanks for the excellent work, Doug.:t
Hoorah!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.