Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

BRNO Mod 1,2 and CZ Articles (large pictures)

8K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  j.r. guerra in s. texas 
#1 ·
Almost a year ago J. R. Guerra posted that he had a couple scanned articles about BRNO model 1 and model 2s. I said I would post them if he would email them to me. Well today I was cleaning out some old email and stumbled upon the one he sent me. Sorry for my oversight, Mr Guerra :)

I hope this qualifies me for the coveted "Better Late Than Never" award!

These are large pictures and I was reluctant to resize them on account they might be hard to read.

See less See more
#10 ·
Cool!

Any idea how old the articles themselves are? The text of the post would indicate they're from 2004 at the latest, but it's hard to tell without a dateline.
WOW isn't that article misleading or perhaps I'm just looking at it wrong. I have just read the title but it looks as tough the anniversary model would be from 54 to 2004. The interesting thing is that these are dated 1955 to 2005 along the top of the barrel or at least mine is. Mine was proofed in 05 as well so I'm putting money on this article being written after the start of 2005 as that was when they started proofing these rifles and there is one in the photo soooo…

Well that's the best I can guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.