Old 03-25-2017, 01:45 AM
SWUtah
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Christina

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox69 View Post
Interesting picture and comparison. I was not familiar with the .17 aguliera. I did buy it about 4 years ago. I just purchased 1500 rounds of Eley from a local gun store for 12.00 a box. I bought everything that they had. It does make me sick to pay these ridiculous prices. I still have some eley that I paid less than 3.00 a box.
17 aguliera. I'm going to make a little joke here, all in fun and no slight intended. We can start calling the OP's 17 ammo the ".17 Christina ammo". Seeing as how you also have some Eley, it's interesting that you didn't notice the physical difference between the 17PMC/17Aguila and the Eley. Also, $12 a box for Eley is pretty much the going price these days, so don't feel too bad about that.

BTW, aguila in Spanish is eagle in English.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:48 AM
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I didn't know Christina was making ammunition.

≡✪≡
Old 03-27-2017, 12:14 PM
SWUtah
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Buds screwed the pooch

Well the UPS package showed up, 5 days late. Buds really screwed the pooch on this one. Instead of 6 boxes of Fiocchi 17HM2 ammo, I got 6 rechargeable gun safe dehumidifiers, size Large.

Bud's CS rep advised that it was an inventory error, and that the HM2 ammo probably never even existed. They will send me a return shipping label, and will credit my account when they get the stuff back, but that's a pretty lame response. The order clerk taking the order swore up and down they really had the ammo. How a shipping clerk can read the order as ammo and put something so totally different in the box is beyond me. Total lack of common sense.

My first and probably last Bud's order.

Last edited by SWUtah; 03-27-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Old 03-27-2017, 02:55 PM
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Nice...

≡✪≡
Old 03-29-2017, 09:20 AM
razerface
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWUtah View Post
The order clerk taking the order swore up and down they really had the ammo. How a shipping clerk can read the order as ammo and put something so totally different in the box is beyond me.
it will be on a computer screen as a part number. Clerk/picker does not care what it is, or supposed to be. They go to the area where the computer tells them is is at, pick up the part number the screen shows, put it in the basket to be shipped. Whoever entered it into the computer as inventory started the mess.

I have watched the pickers many times when I go to pick up orders at gun warehouses.

A mistake does not make a bad company. I would be out of companies to order from if that was true. The test of a good company is how they fix their mistakes.