Boyds At-One - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-11-2017, 06:26 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Boyds At-One

After reading wonderful reviews I ordered a Boyds At-One stock the other day. I was surprised that the target grip and fore end are not available yet and will only be available later at additional expense.

It was my own fault for assuming that the stock pictured on the website was actually available. Almost every picture has the target grip.

Unfortunately, since it was a custom order Boyd's refused to cancel the order. I really need the vertical grip.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:42 PM
270jrwt
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
At-One Stock

Glad I saw your post as I was thinking of ordering one. I would have been ****ed when I only recieved a parcial stock and then had to pay more money later to complete it.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:47 PM
GladesGuy

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Boyds makes a good product but they are a poor merchant. They are very difficult to communicate with and very unwilling to recognize their mistakes. Moreover, they are very slow to respond to client issues. I do buy from them when they are the only purveyor of what I want but I only do it as a last resort.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:12 PM
usmc1983
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyjo314 View Post
After reading wonderful reviews I ordered a Boyds At-One stock the other day. I was surprised that the target grip and fore end are not available yet and will only be available later at additional expense.

It was my own fault for assuming that the stock pictured on the website was actually available. Almost every picture has the target grip.

Unfortunately, since it was a custom order Boyd's refused to cancel the order. I really need the vertical grip.
Well, it sounds like Boyds was just a "little" misleading. If they flood their website with pictures of a particular stock, you would tend to think that is what your getting. I would be chapped over that.
Old 05-13-2017, 11:34 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
It does come with the "Traditional" grip and yes: I am Chapped!
Old 05-19-2017, 06:41 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Just got another email from Boyds. Every picture shows the Target grip which isn't available. Great company.