customer service at PMACA - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-15-2017, 09:31 PM
bearhunter 500
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Smile customer service at PMACA

I have to give a shout out to PMACA on outstanding customer service.

I ordered a chassis and it was shipped promptly arrived well packed. But as I inspected it I found a small area that was rough and not up to par in my mind. I took some photos and sent a short email. Later the same day I got a return email with an apologies and I was informed that a new chassis was in the mail and a return label postage paid was attached. The new chassis arrived and is perfect. Very professional way to do business So I felt the need to post this as my way of saying thanks. Now to get on with my new build.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:14 PM
Gotcoffee

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I would agree with you on that. It took awhile to receive my order but once received it did not fit my Tactical Solution Takedown receiver. They offered to make changes for me so it would fit. Something they did not need to do and did. I could not be happier. After it gets back from my Cerakote shop I will post some pictures.