Experience with Mike Bellm of Bellm TC's? - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-14-2017, 12:52 AM
NoSecondBest
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (11)

I've bought parts from him and the service was very good. I have a 357max Browning Low Wall that started out life as a 357mag and it shoots just over 1moa at 200yds. My Encore has his trigger "magic" in it and it breaks at a very crisp 2.5lbs. I don't know if he's burned other people or not, but my dealings have been very good. I would not buy a gun from him since you can get barrels and guns anywhere. His stock in trade is making them better after you get them. In that regard, you might, or might not, need anything done. That you won't know until you get the gun.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:48 PM
6x45

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
I have bought an encore frame and stock set along with 2 custom 357 maximum encore pro hunter barrels from mike. First max barrel took me 9 months to get as I was on a waiting list, second barrel took about 3weeks. He does EXCELLENT work in chambering these barrels and his customer service with me was always prompt and professional. Will do business with him again in the future for sure.