MtStream
deadend
Clem-E 2X

Rico's old thread:
http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149792&highlight=13MM

Big Sky1 Continuation:
http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=403643

Quote: Originally Posted by Vincent

Sadly it is time to close this thread due to Ricochet's passing. But his game goes on.

When you are shooting this game maybe take a moment to reflect on the life of a very good man and enjoy this game. It was only the second "game" SuperStock had. It was Ricochet's. Rest in peace Doug.

Writen by rico:

not too many rules / guidelines here. basically the same as what sawdust has laid down, 'cept here,
since it is a 50 yarder shoot, only 4 rounds are required, shoot 4 bulls, and only 3 need be under .512

great shooting. sometimes dont know how you guys do it. but the targets tell it all, with a sporter yet.
chose green for GO like a traffic lite, or whatever your favorite color is. let me know, sorry, no WALNUT, LOL. maybe a sharing thingee ?? here for a while ?? but, looks like sawdust came in a close second, a few hours. so the duties may have to be shared till the next member here does "IT"

welcome to the 13MM club, all. and some danged great shooting.

Since this game is measured in MM's, plz mark your targets in Metrics.
IF your caliper does not have that button to switch to Metric, simply multiply
your groups by 25.4 and you will have the MM equivalent

See less See more
#75 ·
Really fine shooting with a great rifle, Swiss! Your new build definitely likes the CCI SV...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

#77 ·
Nice shooting again Clem! That top left group is phenomenal. Congratulations...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

#79 · (Edited)
Nice Rifle and great target! I got your "2X" posted in recognition of your 2nd 13mm entry! Always a pleasure to recognize another entry into Ricochet's first game and only the second game in SuperStock history. Rico would love to see his game still being shot all these years later. Thank you for continuing a long SuperStock tradition Clem-E!! :bthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.