Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

v max sale

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  priell3 
#1 ·
#2 ·
You beat me to it.

I ordered 2 bricks which came to $10.10 per 50 round box after shipping and insurance "no tax". Though they state no limits, I held off on buying more. I think that is as good if not better than the best prices I was paying before the rimfire drought. I am hoping this is a trend and perhaps even better prices will start coming around.

Out of curiosity .... I purchased my first 17 hmr around 2007 which to my understanding is an easy 5 years after they hit the market. For those who purchased theirs earlier, what was the best prices to be found for ammo ?

#8 ·
I'm willing to pay a little more for the faster V17 ammo, so I'm paying the local Wal-Mart around $50 for the box of 200 rounds.

I paid about the same price for V17 in 50 round boxes from the local Cabela's and plan to refill the 50 round boxes out of the 200 round boxes, 'cause the 200 round boxes aren't very practical to carry in the field.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.