Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 ? - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-17-2017, 12:34 PM
Rick67

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

The Bushy looks good and gets a lot of nice reviews. Just ordered today an Ebay item Vortex Sparc 2..Seller accepts offers so you can get the item at a really low price plus he/she is a certified dealer.

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...d.php?t=847241

Just got my Visa card a few days ago so now I am devirginizing it, lol! The 1st one was compromised, someone opened the envelope containing my card so I requested for a new one. Sorry, off topic, lol again!

Although the Vortex is more expensive, their no-questions-asked lifetime warranty won me over. Also. it has a 2 moa dot, a bit smaller than the Bushy's.

I will post pics of it once I get it sometime next week. Mounted of course on my URX

PS: You may want to check this out too...It has ( I think ) better features than the Sparc 2 but their warranty is limited to 5 years or so if I understand it correctly.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst....cfm/ID/179498
Old 02-17-2017, 02:25 PM
22skido
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I like it but . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_pointer View Post
Questions before making up my mind.
I believe I want the 3 MOA
which it has.
It seems I have seen, somewhere , in here a member liked it, would like to
know if that member still likes it, and it is holding zero.

Who else has an opinion on it please.?? The price, around $50-60 is good.
I like the Reflex, but why do most of them have larger MOA ? I don't think
I want anything larger than the 3 moa.
I want to target, plink, and also hunt with this BM, Plus.
I can be talked into a reflex if it 3 moa, and the price isn't more than $60

thanks all
too_
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bushnell-1X2...3D132055463546
I purchased the Bushnell First Strike Reflex Red Dot to use for NRA 50ft .22 pistol competition. Realized that the 5 MOA sight picture was generally not the choice of some of the more seasoned shooters in the 50ft event. I'm very satisfied with mine and not sorry I bought it. However, if I buy another reflex optic (not when, but how soon :-) I will go with a 3 MOA and use it on my Ruger 22/45. The First Strike will stay on my Buck Mark. Bushnell makes soon great stuff at not too much money!
Old 02-18-2017, 08:13 AM
prairieviper
US Marines Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The Bushnell TRS-25 also has a no questions asked lifetime warranty. You are correct about the difference in dot size.

Old 02-18-2017, 05:33 PM
Rick67

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prairieviper View Post
The Bushnell TRS-25 also has a no questions asked lifetime warranty. You are correct about the difference in dot size.
Sounds good! Never knew they have this warranty too. I have had Bushnell Elite scopes but sold them all when I left my mother country. They have no warranty coverage in the Philippines though.

This is where I got my Sparc 2. Make the seller an offer he will give you an incredible discount. About a week ago, the price was somewhere in the periphery of $160. Ships fast too, mine is on the way. Should be here Tuesday next week and I ordered it just yesterday.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vortex-SPARC...QAAOSwT4lWS02z

TS, Kindly show us pics when you get your Bushy RD