Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Only 1 Attachment allowed?

976 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Vasquez956 
#1 ·
Hello all,
long time lurker finally trying to contribute something back and cant figure out how to manage my attachments. I posted one picture in my first post here on RFC and messed around in the test forum to try and understand how to post pictures.

I thought I had finally got it with successfully posting a pic only to receive a message stating I'm out of space and cant post a second picture. I see a bar that states iv used 500KB for that one image and apparently am not allowed to post another picture without first deleting the first picture I uploaded??

I doubt very seriously I must delete a pic to post another every time I want to share an image here so what am I doing wrong? any help will be appreciated thanks.

#3 ·
One of several benefits of purchasing a RFC support badge is onsite server space for uploading images. The higher the support level, the more allocated space.

Without becoming a RFC supporter I believe your only option is to do as NWChooter suggests and upload your images to a photo sharing site and link them to your post.

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/payments.php

Frank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.