Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Various Items

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  QB Too 
#1 · (Edited)
Please reply to this thread if you want any items and if they are still available I'll PM you for your mailing address.

A. NO LONGER AVAILABLE-SHIPPED: going to Racer X. AR15 CS buffer springs
I bought these a zillion years ago and somewhere in the back of my mine "CS" sticks out...CS springs. They were for an AR15 carbine but were never used. I can't tell you the specs but hey, they're free :D

B. NO LONGER AVAILABLE-SHIPPED: going to Lonestardiver. BSA MR30BK multi-reticle optic. This is very old but was never used. I don't know if it holds zero or not but the illuminated reticles light up just fine.

C. NO LONGER AVAILABLE-SHIPPED: going to modelT. Inner parts for a Ruger 22/45 magazine. All the inner parts are here but I don't have the magazine tube.

D. NO LONGER AVAILABLE-SHIPPED: going to arjay. 2 packages (used but like new) Hogue grip screws for Colt Govt, Cmd, Off. and Similar Item#45019 Stainless Custom - hex (not slotted)

E. 2 packages grip screws for Browning Hi Power. The item number on the packages are the same but one set is SLOTTED and one set is HEX so the slotted ones may very well be the factory screws that were replaced by the Hogue hex screws.

F. NO LONGER AVAILABLE: going to raaant. Various SIG SAUER P226-P228-P229 grip screws - some may be TJ'S Custom Gunworks and some are factory takeoffs. 8 black slotted; 6 stainless hex; 4 black hex (ignore what's written on the packages)

G. A bunch of stainless slotted grip screws I "think" are for a Beretta 84/85 but no promises (but I'm pretty sure they are)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.