Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Calfee book and book on scope repair

10K views 83 replies 17 participants last post by  sandkicker 
#1 ·
I have "The Art of Rimfire Accuracy" by Bill Calfee and a book on scope repair (forget the author's name). I'll send them both off to whomever wants them as long as they get passed around. The Calfee book is fairly expensive and is always a special order item. Once you read it, you'll have everything you need out of it.

Use my email address since I have trouble with PM's here for some reason. Send me an address and I'll ship them out.

aslapATcomcastDOTcom.

Read them and pass them around!

Tony

#13 · (Edited)
Great Books!!!

Aside from enjoying reading "THE" ;) Book;..........I would love to be added Next to whom ever was the last recipient of this Great Donation '!
Tnk U to Whom ever was the last person reading these!! Just 'PM' Me for my mailing address!! Tnks + God Bless all!!!:bthumb:

#15 ·
Happy to see the interest!

I didn't expect to see this much interest.

It might help if as list is kept of where the books are and who is next. I'd be happy to keep the list. It would work this way:

Earl has the books first. When's he's ready to ship them out, he lets me know and I send him the address of the next on the list. Glenn gets them next and when he's done, he let's me know and gets the name of the next in line and so forth.

Let me know if you think this would work/be a good idea. I'd want to run everything through my home email. Any correspondence would use "Calfee Book" in the subject line. I'll need name; address; and RFC user name. It'll be just an Excel spreadsheet so I would be able to send it out to anyone who would want it.

My home email is:

aslap AT Comcast DOT net.

And just to reiterate, time will be needed for the holder of the book to read it and get it ready to go. It's a fairly big book so please don't expect the thing to show up in days! It takes time to get through what BC lays down.

Tony

#17 ·
I didn't expect to see this much interest.

It might help if as list is kept of where the books are and who is next. I'd be happy to keep the list. It would work this way:

Earl has the books first. When's he's ready to ship them out, he lets me know and I send him the address of the next on the list. Glenn gets them next and when he's done, he let's me know and gets the name of the next in line and so forth.

Let me know if you think this would work/be a good idea. I'd want to run everything through my home email. Any correspondence would use "Calfee Book" in the subject line. I'll need name; address; and RFC user name. It'll be just an Excel spreadsheet so I would be able to send it out to anyone who would want it.

My home email is:

aslap AT Comcast DOT net.

And just to reiterate, time will be needed for the holder of the book to read it and get it ready to go. It's a fairly big book so please don't expect the thing to show up in days! It takes time to get through what BC lays down.

Tony
I have sent The Info that U'v requested via Email ! Great idea on the LIST !! Tnk U!!!;):bthumb:

#26 ·
Duffer Dave,

Please PM me your address, about ready to finish with these then will send to you unless you don't want them. Let me know.

Tony, thanks again for making these books available. Awesome reading material and have already been incorporating some of the methods into my build procedures. I will also be finding a few things to pass onto other RFC members.

Have a great Christmas

#27 ·
That's great they're making the rounds! I'll post the list as I have it here in a couple of hours. Don't know if anybody needs it since it seems the books are moving around just fine.

I always wonder when I see people ragging all over Calfee. The guy has built some killer rifles and his sell for a hefty premium when they come up for sale. I enjoyed the down- homey style of his writing.

Tony

#29 ·
Kytim,

I have tried to get a response from Duffer Dave several times so I should get these going. Please send me your address and I will send the books out. DufferDave will have to hop back in line later I guess. Anyone have a concern with this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.