www.trekkermfg.com

20% off the following items!

*Remington 541/581 five round magazines
*Remington 541/581 magazine style single shot adapters

*Remington 591 five round magazines
*Remington 591 magazine style single shot adapters

*Anschutz 22LR floor plates
*Anschutz 22LR followers

NOTES: Limited to stock on hand. Does not apply to products that are still in development. Applies only to sales through RFC or www.trekkermfg.com only.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:46 AM
matzengunworks
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Has anyone tried these mags for the 591 yet? Feed back?
Old 06-01-2017, 07:31 AM
RaiderANV

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I picked one up when they were $72 bucks. Work perfectly. I just now ordered another one after seeing your post on the $40 price. Sucks shipping is $7.50 but it's a way better mag then the original and not $140+ like an original!

Old 06-01-2017, 09:04 PM
jcloer1
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderANV View Post
I picked one up when they were $72 bucks. Work perfectly. I just now ordered another one after seeing your post on the $40 price. Sucks shipping is $7.50 but it's a way better mag then the original and not $140+ like an original!

Thanks for the feedback Raider! I'm happy to hear you like the mags!

I could likely ship for around half that in a padded envelope if its a big consideration for folks. I like the USPS Flat Rate Priority boxes for a few reasons...

It includes tracking and insurance
Delivery is usually 2-3 business days
I can fit up to 10 R22 mags in one box
I fell that the mags are better protected in the box than a padded envelope

I'm not totally married to it though. If enough people want to chime in and vote for one over the other, I'm open to it.

Off to slay some rats in the morning! Have a great weekend!

Jim
Old 06-08-2017, 09:26 PM
RaiderANV

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Geez,,,,,,I posted this message a couple days ago and it's not here now. Anyway,,,,,

I got the magazine shipped to my house and it showed up crazy fast,,,,,like 40 hours. Thinking that's the fastest I've ever gotten anything. Tried it out right then and there off the back porch with 50 rounds and runs FLAWLESS! Way cool. I have 3 591's and they all have two mags each now. =}

PS==> I wasn't picking on your method of shipping Jim. I'm jus one of those ol' Farts that hate to waste money on something that I could spend on guns/ammo!

Last edited by RaiderANV; 06-12-2017 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Correction to fine Southron Spell'n
Old 06-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Steve in IN

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Your post was deleted by another Mod. Sorry if you weren't PM'd about it. Please reread the rules you agreed to when you joined. This is a family forum and we're not allowed to curse or substitute symbols for cursing.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:17 PM
RaiderANV

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yes someone should have sent me a notice so I could see the problem. I did not curse anyone. I complimented him on such quick service and awesome quality! PERIOD!
Old 06-10-2017, 07:21 AM
JFK10/22
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
I bought one for my 591 when it was sold at the higher price. It works just fine in my rifle. Might just have to pick up another one now that they are cheaper.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:03 AM
jcloer1
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderANV View Post
Geez,,,,,,I posted this message a couple days ago and it's not here now. Anyway,,,,,

I got the magazine shipped to my house and it showed up crazy fast,,,,,like 40 hours. Thinking that's the fastest I've ever gotten anything. Tried it out right then and there off the back porch with 50 rounds and runs FLAWLESS! Way cool. I have 3 591's and they all have two mags each now. =}

PS==> I wasn't picked on your method of shipping Jim. I'm jus one of those ol' Farts that hate to waste money on something that I could spend on guns/ammo!

No worries Raider! I'm not that easily offended.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm very happy to hear you like them!

Happy shooting!

Jim
Old 06-10-2017, 09:04 AM
jcloer1
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK10/22 View Post
I bought one for my 591 when it was sold at the higher price. It works just fine in my rifle. Might just have to pick up another one now that they are cheaper.