Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Stripped Trigger Housing

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  kopfjaeger69 
#1 ·
since RickR was nice enough to send me that Weaver scope that he put up, I will keep the PIF going by putting up one of the stripped BX poly trigger housing that I have in the parts box...now these have no parts other than the housing itself.

but if you ask real nice, I may install a factory safety before I send it out ;)

and yes, BX housings are the same as normal housings, so if you were looking for a housing to try some modifications on, here's your chance

#2 ·
By Cracky I could use that.. have a friends kiddo I am upgrading his shooter.. nice kid so it will go to a good home. . and I am asking nice ;).. will PM ya.

#5 ·
recently picked up a scope base from DrG, so I'm putting up another stripped black poly BX trigger housing to keep things going

since the last trigger housing I put up in the PIF thread only lasted like 13 minutes before it was claimed, I figure somebody else might like a shot at one too

sorry, but I have no safety available this time...this is for a completely stripped housing only..but I'll tell ya' what I'll do, if you have a safety button and the related parts that you would like me to install, you can send them to me and I will gladly install them into the housing before I ship it out to you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.