Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Any STUNNING gun photos???

100K views 364 replies 156 participants last post by  dawkind 
#1 ·
Do any of you have or seen any truly STUNNING gun photos, which are related to rimfires?

I have been search around a few gun sites and the news stand magazines, but there seems to be few are far between when it comes to rimfires.

I am referring to the classic photos like you would see in coffee table books or collectors books. I often see them with shotguns and even high power rifles, but rimfires always seem to be left out...:(

I have been wanting to photograph a few of my rifles, but my creative side has seemed to be NOT SO Creative lately. Just looking for a photo to strike a idea or get those creative thoughts going again...:rolleyes: My original plan was to do some photos durning hunting season, but seems as if another season has passed by again...

#104 ·
Range Queens, too darn big to carry concealed!

Agusta arsenal rework, Great old weapon!

Best of both worlds, .45 ACP top end custom fit to the Colt Ace, Tack Drivers!

It sometimes takes two to equal the one above, not near as accurate either.

Yep its only a 9mm but I've carried this "old friend" a million miles. Start'in to show a little wear and the pistol is too!:D

I always liked this picture, don't know why, guess its because I had to go so darn far to pick up the hat! :)

#108 ·
I recently had some nice photos taken of my little basement work area, two of these with a professional camera and one with my HTC Hero's 5 mp camera.

It helps for photos that I have three 60w spotlights down there already.

#121 ·
Charger w/Herrett Grip / Claro Walnut

My Charger in new furniture. Been playing around with the stock for these and got a couple I like. This one is my fav though.

And this one should be shared:

Awesome Pic by Javaduke.......stock by me:

I hope JD doesn't mind my posting this picture but he did a great job staging it. Figured since I custom built and finished the stock he would'nt mind. Really nice pic though.:bthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.