50 Yard Vintage and Unlimited Iron Sight Matches for April 2017. - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM
US Army Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)

Don't feel lonesome. I have been stuck in that rut for some time. I keep hoping the law of averages will work out in my favor, but its beginning to look like I have a better chance of winning the lottery. As my eyes deteriorate, it seems like a 16X is my new high.

BR
Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Patriotpappy
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit View Post
Don't feel lonesome. I have been stuck in that rut for some time. I keep hoping the law of averages will work out in my favor, but its beginning to look like I have a better chance of winning the lottery. As my eyes deteriorate, it seems like a 16X is my new high.

BR
If you live long enough you catch up with the odds. If I'm still able to shoot at age 100 or so I look to dominate. On second thought, if I make it to 100 I will have already cheated the odds.