Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

put a face to your username??

199K views 753 replies 326 participants last post by  farrlarr 
#1 ·
most people dont look anything like how you would think they look on these forums,,I will start if you want post a pic of yourself to help everybody get to know each other better,

pic of me at 23:00 hours 12-31-13

See less See more
#33 · (Edited)

The patched holes in the hostage/"wife" target are from another shooter who clearly misunderstood the course of fire! I was the first student to shoot the course clean that day, and I think only two others did the same afterwards.

Instructor: "You shot your wife!"
Other Guy: "I don't have a wife."
Instructor: "Then somebody else doesn't anymore, either!"
Other Guy: "Hahaha, oops."

And one (of my many other) passions:

Hehehe.

#36 · (Edited)
Other Guy: "I don't have a wife."

And one (of my many other) passions:

Hehehe.
You're either 'the other guy' without a wife, or you got a really good one. :D;)

Daughter and I hiked from the Columbia river North 500+ miles to the border. Long way to carry a 59 year old body!
You have a real tough daughter Hushkaboom. At least you could have walked half the way and made the trip a little easier for her.

#49 ·
Ill just make you click through for mine ...
Neat! In the big time! :bthumb:

Emmery....... I pictured you as an old curmudgeon of a "gunsmith/engineer" w/ a jewelers loop on your forehead ........
Ditto. I think it is the learned style of writing that led me there.

Well we shall wait......
Oh, I don't think my gal could handle a studio shoot. Too high energy and has "country" manners. I do sometimes manage to get her to hold still for a brushing.

Doctored up a little but still doesn't hide the gray and wrinkles:

#53 ·
Cool thread...it has me humming Sly's "Everyday People" in my head...who share our passion for the shooting sports and the outdoors:bthumb:...and based on the wonderful pics most of you (me included;)) will certainly remember this tune from c.1968:D

#63 ·
If it is a fox down here, anything will do....RPG, shotty, CZ....

Our forefathers brought then in just so they could hunt them, so the rabbits. Hindsight is the perfect science......but we introduced the Cane Toad, and you cant even shoot the *******s....
Rabbit do make good tucker, but.
With our gun laws it makes it hard shooting them, it is all just a big kerfuffle.