Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:48 PM
Musket

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Browning bpr 22 long rifle

Local hardware is having a grand opening, they had a coupon in their flyer for 50 percent off any non sale item under $25.00. I picked up a box of 400 rounds Browning BPR for $12.49 plus tax after applying coupon. Never used them before but figured at that price couldn't go wrong.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:55 PM
Ferox34
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Well...

....they go "bang", and seem to be consistent, I am not a good enough marksman to fully gauge their accuracy. I shot a few this afternoon actually.

Ferox34
Old 04-21-2017, 11:58 AM
bobknn

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
My son and I went through a box of 400 a few weeks ago. We had 4 failures out of the 400.

Old 04-21-2017, 05:35 PM
Skeeve
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

Lo-Cal So.Cal., where the money is plastic & the people are too!
TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musket View Post
Local hardware is having a grand opening, they had a coupon in their flyer for 50 percent off any non sale item under $25.00. I picked up a box of 400 rounds Browning BPR for $12.49 plus tax after applying coupon. Never used them before but figured at that price couldn't go wrong.
Well done! That's what a 400-ct box of slightly-better than promo grade 22lr cost a dozen years ago before the whole ammo drought [I'm talking the entire drought, including the start when prices on centerfire started climbing due to lack of availability from the govt. using up all production for the GWOT] got started.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:48 PM
Musket

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'm glad they are decent ammo, the grand opening is going on for three days. I went back today I live in a small town everyone knows everyone I felt a little embarrassed as I had another coupon I asked if I could get another box. I expected a no but they checked the flyer and said it didn't have a limit on coupons per household and I got another box.

I am not a hoarder it sure was nice to get it, now I won't be afraid to do some shooting again. I really appreciate being able to get them at a good price and can not believe I was lucky enough to get two boxes of them.