Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

TD with Hogue stock/Magpul mount

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Nick7274 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's my 10/22 with a Hogue stock and Magpul's TD sight mount. I had to carve out the Hogue forend a bit but it was not hard. I also put a Tech Sights, auto release and a bolt buffer. I am very happy with it.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
With the Tech Sights seeing through the mount is no issue because of there height. I do still have the stock rear sight on the barrel and it does indeed appear that you would be able to use the stock sights with the mount. The cutout in it is very deep. I have only zero'ed in the sights and have not taken the rifle apart since so I don't know for sure what that will do for the POi.

#6 ·
Very nice. I find that I am having a hell of a time with a good cheek weld/site picture when using a scope and am thinking about a different stock... I like what you have.

Not sure about sights yet. TechSites are an option, but still looking.

Good job on yours!!
The stackable cheek riser set for the Titan stock also works on the Hogue stocks. Easy to install and it works really well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.