Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-19-2014, 12:04 AM
Michael Victor
RFC Sponsor
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
New TITAN 1022 Precision Rimfire Stock...

Hello Rimfire Friends-

We are looking at an AUGUST 14th launch date for our newest product, the TITAN 1022 - Designed for optically mounted precision 1022 rifles. A must for anyone who is serious about shooting precision 1022s.

Finally a MAN SIZED 1022 STOCK!!

Stats:
Made for the Ruger 1022
OAL 30.5"
Weight 3.1 lbs
LOP 13.9"
Construction: Nylon/Fiberglass/Aluminum/Rubber

Features and Benefits

Ultra-Rigid Engineering Grade Structural Nylon/Fiberglass Composite Resin. Offers maximum accuracy potential with almost zero flex.

Anchor Lock System Hardened aluminum bed supports the action screw and a hardened aluminum rear shelf with an anchor lock screw to remove any play from the rear of the action. The Anchor Lock System gives the most accuracy potential from your 1022.

Free Float Barrel Accepts heavy barrels up to 0.920"

Widened Magwell Mags drop freely when released.

Pistol Gripped Puts your shooting hand at the perfect angle for proper trigger control.

Raised Cheekrest - The elevated comb gives better control with your optics.

Ambidextrous design For right or left handed shooters

Quick Detach Flush Cup Sling Mounts Standard on both sides. Attach or remove your QD sling with a push of a button.

Swivel Stud Sling Mounts included Fits the standard sling attachment.

Optional Mini Picatinny Rail for flashlights, bipod mount or Illuminators. Allows you to mount a flashlight for night shooting or a QD bipod.

Available in two colors: Black or Flat Dark Earth

MSRP $189.99

INTRODUCTORY PRICING: $169.99

http://shop.victorcompanyusa.com/1-T...Titan-1022.htm

You can pre-order these now- your card will not be charged until they ship. Quantities are limited.

(Note: This pricing is just to get some out into the market and WILL NOT LAST)

Last edited by Michael Victor; 08-05-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:45 PM
billysue
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I have some questions:

Can you explain the anchor lock screw. Looks interesting but I can't figure it out.

Where the back top of the action would go, what is that dimple area top wrist area?

If I wanted to add a rear tang, is there any interference ?

I like what I see . Advise me on my questions please. I'm getting hot to trot!!!!!

billy
Old 07-19-2014, 07:07 PM
rugerplinker

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Drooling

Michael - I have been following your teasers regarding the Titan for quite some time now!!! I love what I see...!!! The Titan is (in my opinion) what a big portion of the 10/22 crowd has been clamoring for...!!! That being said, can you comment on the weight?? (3.1 pounds / 49.6 ounces), which makes it a pretty chunky gal to tote around the woods..! Can you explain where the added weight is - just in the aluminum? I appear to be wrong in my assumption that (weight-wise only) it would be on par with the BandC "hunter/varmint" (2lbs 6 ounces / 41.6 ounces) which is similar to the Titan (style-wise) - yet the B/C is 8 ounces lighter... I would have thought that the Titan's aluminum features would not add "much" and therefore be almost identical in terms of weight...? Overall - Great work...! The Titan looks incredible... Thank you...!

Old 07-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Michael Victor
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by billysue View Post
I have some questions:

Can you explain the anchor lock screw. Looks interesting but I can't figure it out.

Where the back top of the action would go, what is that dimple area top wrist area?

If I wanted to add a rear tang, is there any interference ?

I like what I see . Advise me on my questions please. I'm getting hot to trot!!!!!

billy
The Anchor Lock Screw is a way to remove any extra 'slop' from the back of the receiver. It's a nylon tipped screw which when adjusted properly will push down on the trigger guard, taking any vibration away.

Regarding the Kidd rear tang- we will be making a custom rear anchor for the Kidd actions- they should be out in a couple months. The rear anchor is user replaceable so it can be upgraded at a later date.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Michael Victor
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerplinker View Post
Michael - I have been following your teasers regarding the Titan for quite some time now!!! I love what I see...!!! The Titan is (in my opinion) what a big portion of the 10/22 crowd has been clamoring for...!!! That being said, can you comment on the weight?? (3.1 pounds / 49.6 ounces), which makes it a pretty chunky gal to tote around the woods..! Can you explain where the added weight is - just in the aluminum? I appear to be wrong in my assumption that (weight-wise only) it would be on par with the BandC "hunter/varmint" (2lbs 6 ounces / 41.6 ounces) which is similar to the Titan (style-wise) - yet the B/C is 8 ounces lighter... I would have thought that the Titan's aluminum features would not add "much" and therefore be almost identical in terms of weight...? Overall - Great work...! The Titan looks incredible... Thank you...!

Thanks Rugerplinker! The weight is just right for precision shooting- it comes from the HIGH content of fiberglass in the stock which prevents any unwanted flexing. It's not a wimpy nylon toy- this is a real, solid shooting platform.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:27 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Got mine ordered!
Old 07-19-2014, 07:56 PM
billysue
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks for the response. So I could add a rear tang at a later date?
And what is that dimple area at the back of the action top wrist area?

What color are you starting with?

I'm ready to pull the trigger so please advise!

Billy
Old 07-19-2014, 08:04 PM
rugerplinker

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Weight concern

I hope you have plans for a lightweight version? BUT PLEASE use MOST of the same principles and features you have already incorporated...!!! The Titan looks amazing and I ASSURE you that if i was back in the market for this weight of a stock there is NOT A DOUBT IN MY MIND that I would have ordered already...!! I hope there will be a few added color options too somewhere down the road... Great work Michael - thanks...!!!!
Old 07-20-2014, 02:03 AM
PlinkIt

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
also waiting to verify that I can upgrade this stock later to fit a rear tang attachment....

also am I understanding correctly that you are managing a rear point of contact by using that screw system against trigger?.. so that a barrel could be completely free floated as it would be with a kidd tang?
Old 07-20-2014, 06:06 AM
HKSIG45
Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Pre-order placed.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:56 AM
Witchgrass

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Titan

I may have missed it somewhere, but I am assuming the barrell channel is built for .920 barrels? Stock looks great by the way, I may have to go buy another 10/22 and start a new build just for this.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:59 AM
brendjord

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Available for us in norway???
Old 07-20-2014, 10:53 AM
CBF Gettysburg

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
Ordering mine right now.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:38 AM
RCP Phx

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendjord View Post
Available for us in norway???
I wouldn't hold my breath! Since they are not even available yet in the U.S.! What are your rules on importing from the U.S.?
Old 07-20-2014, 11:42 AM
CBF Gettysburg

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
I just ordered one in dark earth. Michael, can you post a color picture of the stock one that color, please?