Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-18-2006, 12:27 AM
CLOBBERSAURAS

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Christies Super Stock

Hi Guys,
I did a seach for posts about this stock - couldn't find any - their web store says it's available in June - does anyone have one? If so post a pic!

Here's the link
http://www.1022central.com/superstock.html

Clobb
Old 06-22-2006, 11:29 PM
CLOBBERSAURAS

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Anyone, Anyone????
Old 06-22-2006, 11:51 PM
crazyTKDsquirrel

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyTKDsquirrel Send a message via MSN to crazyTKDsquirrel
Hard to believe that after 300 or so views that nobody has any info on one. Sorry
Don't you hate when that happens?

Last edited by crazyTKDsquirrel; 06-23-2006 at 03:18 PM.

Old 06-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Spinner
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I don't have one but IMHO it looks kinda ugly. I think you'd be better off with a stock billet from Rhineland Arms and an AR-15 stock. That set-up would be about the same price. Here is the one I built.

This is pretty ugly too but it's well built. Good luck.

Spinner
Old 06-23-2006, 04:37 PM
BlkHawk73

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
No info on them but I do have to say that's one of THE ugliest things anyone could possibly do to a 10/22.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:26 PM
CLOBBERSAURAS

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'd like to see it with a red dot and heavy barrel - I actually think it may not look that bad - with the exception of the grip - yeah I like the Rhineland too - but the forend is quite square - the evo is great too but $$$$$!!!

Clobb
Old 06-25-2006, 02:44 AM
Uncle Jed

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via MSN to Uncle Jed
But It's Got Style.. :)

Old 06-25-2006, 04:01 PM
1022central
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I am a Rush fan and usually listen to his advice. He doesn’t respond to detractors because
A) they never listen to what you have to say
B) you only give then more credence
But this time, I am not going to heed his advice.
I am the webmaster and fill orders for Ken Christie and 1022central.com. Quite frankly, I am not a gun person. The last weapon I fired was a 105 mm howitzer mounted in a turret.
It amazes me what all of you do to your 10/22’s to supe them up and make them special. To each his own! Some cherish the wood, some want to spend the most money,…some want to be best in their opinion and their class. It seems to me there’s room for all without all the BS in this thread.
Ken has spent a lot of time and effort to bring the SuperStock to market for those people who want a tactical look and a fine stock. It’s not “cheap plastic crap”, but high quality polymer. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A MILITARY ISSUE WOOD STOCK? The vertical grip is removable and included for those who want one. The cheek and butt pad are also removable and included for those who want to use them, We have experienced some production delays in order to make the Superstock the finest quality possible so no one has seen one, yet.
We intend to be in this market for a long time and those of you who think differently can take that hot dog car and put it where it belongs! The SuperStock and all of Christie and Christie products are guaranteed for life! How many other stocks come with that kind of guarantee?
glenn
Old 06-25-2006, 06:40 PM
crazyTKDsquirrel

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyTKDsquirrel Send a message via MSN to crazyTKDsquirrel
I'm w/ Glenn

I like it! As a matter of fact, I would buy it if I didn't already have three stocks layin' around collectin' dust.

Last edited by crazyTKDsquirrel; 06-25-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:44 PM
ManTracker

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Stocks? You Got Stoks?
Old 06-25-2006, 06:56 PM
crazyTKDsquirrel

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Oops! Only two are lyin' around! My Bad! Sorry to get your hopes up ManTracker Trust me, I would make a deal widja, but I'm still waiting for my other 10/22's to come in so they can fill up the empty space. Sorry
Old 06-25-2006, 08:58 PM
CLOBBERSAURAS

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
All I wanted to know was if anyone had any info......would love to see a real photo - if it comes in at the price on the site it would be a great deal.

Note to Christies - I did the research on building a polymer stock and it's darned expensive and a heck of a lot of work - cudos to Christies to make the first intersting polymer 10/22 stock in years...can't wait to see the finished product!

Clobb
Old 06-29-2006, 06:10 PM
ShermiesRule

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I kinda like it. Doesn't mention anything about fitting a .920 barrel. Does it accept one?
Old 04-08-2007, 10:02 AM
GhostlyKarliion

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLOBBERSAURAS View Post
All I wanted to know was if anyone had any info......would love to see a real photo - if it comes in at the price on the site it would be a great deal.
I would like to know as well, nearly a year and no info yet? Just found these and am very interested in them, anyone with an after action report (not opinions from people who haven’t even seen them in R/L)?

Last edited by GhostlyKarliion; 04-08-2007 at 10:03 AM. Reason: tyop
Old 04-08-2007, 10:09 AM
worslk
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
There has been a few of those stocks on ebay lately. I believe there is still a couple left on auction.