Federal - Page 4 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-17-2017, 11:38 AM
LukeSkywarner

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Adding my own anecdotal evidence here. I've been shooting Federal bulk (NOT the B&W box) in both my 10/22 and Buck Mark. Almost 700 rounds and not a single FTF or ejection issue.
Old 02-17-2017, 01:40 PM
wingnutz

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichJ View Post
Lot No: 1FK356
40grn lead round nose, 1200fps
load no:728
does not look like anything I've seen before, black and white box. Says made in USA.

Rich
Where did you buy this, federal has different packaging for different retailers per my discussion with federal , cabelas, walmart just to name a few

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2017, 09:39 AM
triton186

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnutz View Post
Where did you buy this, federal has different packaging for different retailers per my discussion with federal , cabelas, walmart just to name a few

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
last week I saw that packaging at Cabelas. they had both 40gr lrn and a plated hollow point version in the same packaging.

Old 02-18-2017, 11:04 AM
Vincent
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Years ago I shot this with a box and a half of AutoMatch:

Just goofing off and trying to shoot different things. I even shot a "RFC Christmas Card" in an aluminum oven tray!

This one was meant to just say hi to Ricochet and the rest of the SuperStock guys and get a giggle. Instead Ricochet got upset with me for shooting a fry pan better than he was cooking in!!

It was actually a much worse pan than it looks like but it was a fun thing to do. Everyone in SuperStock was getting really serious about accuracy (including me) and it was just a reminder to have FUN shooting. Federal ammo has always been fun ammo for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzOn6GqNFdk
Old 03-07-2017, 09:44 AM
BigTexasOne

Lantana, TX. A suburb of the DFW metromess
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Wally World in North Texas has Federal (the White Box) Automatch, boxes of 325 for only $17.42, that's only $.053 per bullet.

Well, the one in Highland Village did, until I bought 3 last night, cause they only let you buy three per day, and I went back at opening time this morning and bought the other three! HA!