New lefty done lurking here - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-16-2017, 07:28 AM
Phish4one

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
New lefty done lurking here

Being left handed although I can be ambidextrous but like shooting left handed. Things are scarce for lefty as got tired of shooting right handed bolt gun and finally caved in and have CZ 452 Lux on the way.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:23 AM
mobilemail

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Welcome from another southpaw!

....and if that 452 Lux is LH I'm already a little jealous...
Old 02-16-2017, 09:06 AM
SailDesign

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I thought you were waxing political for a minute there...

"We have met the enemy, and he is us." - Pogo

Old 02-16-2017, 12:47 PM
Phish4one

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yes is a LH! Wouldn't want it any other way.

I should be picking it up tomorrow or Saturday morning. All these years using right hand rifles and in competitions, enough is enough and not sure if there will that many more 452 Lux made as it's been discontinued. I have looked at gun shows the past few year to no avails and thought I better jump on it after I found that Bud's had them.
Haven't told my brother yet and he will be envious as heck! He will have to get his own LH!
Old 02-16-2017, 07:18 PM
Onearm
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (15)
For your next rifle, I suggest a left handed CZ 527 in .223. Write back when you receive that rifle and we will make another suggestion.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:02 PM
Buglemintoday

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Awesome! I love my 452 American....maybe I need to snatch up a LUX before they are gone as well
Old 02-17-2017, 09:59 PM
jon p
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Talking budget priced lefty rifles

checking out LGS today, 2 new Savage lefty .22 rifles in the sales rack!! a bolt action AND a semi auto, both under $200. both kind of plain, semi had black plastic stock and bolt had wood "checkered" stock. both magazine fed. there is SOME hope out there.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:01 AM
Onearm

TPC Rating: 
100% (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon p View Post
checking out LGS today, 2 new Savage lefty .22 rifles in the sales rack!! a bolt action AND a semi auto, both under $200. both kind of plain, semi had black plastic stock and bolt had wood "checkered" stock. both magazine fed. there is SOME hope out there.
For an inexpensive left handed bolt action rifle in 22 WMR, I can recommend the Savage 93GL. Sure it is no Anschutz and not even a top of the line Savage, but at the price, it is a great buy. I have one. Once I stopped babying the bolt and started slamming it home, all of the isues I had with it went away. I was not shooting it much due to ammo scarcity but I have seen 22 WMR back on stock at several stores so I will be shooting it again.

Buds has it for $245. Cheaper than Dirt has it for a dollar less. If you can get one for under $200, I say buy now.

Last edited by Onearm; 02-21-2017 at 06:15 PM.