Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:18 PM
70elcamino
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Smile Sp22 m2

I have this somewhat unusual Walther. It also has an actual Walther red dot added on in front of the trigger guard (only one I have seen). Also have a cheap red dot sight on top. Anyone have much experience with these?

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...1&d=1485922647
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08022014002_zps87959136.jpg (135.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 02-01-2017, 01:52 PM
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
If I had an El Camino......1970 would be the year. Best looking by far. Regarding the pistol....there are a few around....very few. Very few reviews. You have one....start shooting and start posting. I'd be interested in how it performs. These were to be a modular system but they did not sell for some reason. I think the fact that they are totally not tacti-cool probably had something to do with it.

I've never seen one for sale around here....that didn't help either. Walther is not up to speed from my experience on getting their firearms in the shops. You want a Ruger, Smith or (gasp) a Glock.....the shelves are stacked to the top with every model. Keep us up to date on how it performs. 1917
Old 02-15-2017, 05:18 PM
s002cjs

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Funny, I was just popping by here on the off chance there was new info about these. I bought...I think the M3 when CDNN had these a while back. I used it with some success in .22 indoor bullseye with a Bushnell TRS-25 or Primary Arms micro dot (can't recall which was on which pistol).

Two others that shot there had variants...an M2 and an M4. As long as the bolt in front of the barrel was snug, they seemed to work pretty well.