Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

raise your hand if your from IDAHO

11K views 73 replies 52 participants last post by  Joseph G 
#1 ·
let see how many people here are from Idaho?

#4 ·
I'm not from Idaho, but was stationed at Mountain Home AFB for a couple of years (long time ago). We'd drive just a few miles from base and shoot whatever, whenever, wherever we wanted. Beautiful night skies. Milky Way was so bright it looked like you could reach out and touch it! On the weekends we'd drive our dirt bikes north into the mountains. Great trout fishing among other things. Attended class at Boise State. Wonderful place Idaho. Loved it! :bthumb:

#6 ·
Well,

close as in South Dakota. :rolleyes:

A ride on my BMW R1200GS over Rte 43 to Rte 93, down to Challis and over Rte 75 to Stanley then northerly to Rte 21/52 to Rte 95 & Rte 12 & over to Lolo is THE BEST MOTORCYCLE trip in the nation.

My 2¢

dwd

#13 ·
Been there. Spent a couple of hours sitting on a railroad siding in Pocatello one night waiting for other trains to pass. That was boring.

However, used to visit Coeur d' Alene area when I was stationed at Fairchild AFB near Spokane, Wa. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AREA...........:bthumb:

#45 ·
I've found a home in Coeur d'Alene and at last found my church home downtown, where I can be found serving as a "sound guy", relief custodian, member, deacon and a volunteer school crossing guard/traffic director at a nearby school. Newsletter editor and secretary for the Coeur d'Alene Airport Association, which meets the third Wednesday of the month at the Donut House in Hayden. http://www.cdaairport.org I agree with James Fallowes of Atlantic Monthly that AOPA is similar to NRA in protecting individual rights. "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..."