Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Noodly

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hello

Hello all.

Been loitering in this section for a few months now so thought I would take the plunge and register.

Had my first Martini experience a few months ago and love em. .... so much so that I own 4 of them now

Apart from them being a joy to shoot, I like the fact they were made in the same place I was (haha) Birmingham UK.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:03 PM
M14man
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Are you stateside now?
What models do you have.
Tell us about you!
Old 05-13-2017, 06:59 PM
US Army Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
Welcome to RFC, while this forum may not be the most actice or the liveliest, there is plenty of good information available and we are always looking for more input, posts, and pictures. If you have the time scroll through the various threads and posts here, and you will find some real jewels of info on the BSA Internationals.

BR

Old 05-13-2017, 09:00 PM
pump .22s
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Welcome to RFC.....let me also throw in a big
I picked up my first a couple of weeks ago.....it may not be the last.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:58 AM
MARTINI SHOOTER
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thumbs up Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pump .22s View Post
Welcome to RFC.....let me also throw in a big
I picked up my first a couple of weeks ago.....it may not be the last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodly View Post
Hello all.

Been loitering in this section for a few months now so thought I would take the plunge and register.

Had my first Martini experience a few months ago and love em. .... so much so that I own 4 of them now

Apart from them being a joy to shoot, I like the fact they were made in the same place I was (haha) Birmingham UK.
Welcome to the Martinis anonymous website. You have developed a sickness that will result in the expenditure of large amounts of cash but with periods of remission when you are actually at the range shooting them. Are you this side of the pond now.? Tony
Old 05-17-2017, 07:45 PM
CZ_islandguy

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINI SHOOTER View Post
Welcome to the Martinis anonymous website. You have developed a sickness that will result in the expenditure of large amounts of cash but with periods of remission when you are actually at the range shooting them. Are you this side of the pond now.? Tony
Agreed. Just an extra word of advice: you say you took "the plunge" and now have four Martinis. To my mind, that is not so much a "plunge" as it is a "Binge". And, fortunately, there is no known 12-step program for bingeing on our particular brand of Martini. The good news is that this type of Martini bingeing will not affect your liver; your bank account is another matter entirely.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:48 PM
Noodly

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I'm currently living in Nottingham (UK)

My recent purchases include 2x 12/15's and 2 x mk2 international's

I will try to upload pics when I get a chance.

Seen some right good lookers whilst perusing this forum already.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:03 PM
cdiver2

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Welcome the more the merrier however you are going in the wrong direction Brum to Nots head to gods country Yorkshire
Old 05-19-2017, 07:51 AM
wwace

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Do you see many Martinis for sale cheap there? What is the deal where people have to sell their rifles dirt cheap to keep them from being chopped up? I'm not familiar with the rules over there so I am just going from hearsay stuff.

We need to round up any rescues and liberate them. We Americans need to do our part to keep guns from being destroyed.
Old 05-19-2017, 05:01 PM
Noodly

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwace View Post
Do you see many Martinis for sale cheap there? What is the deal where people have to sell their rifles dirt cheap to keep them from being chopped up? I'm not familiar with the rules over there so I am just going from hearsay stuff.

We need to round up any rescues and liberate them. We Americans need to do our part to keep guns from being destroyed.
It's the same with most things.... if you wait long enough and look hard enough you will always get what you want at a reasonable price

I don't know where you heard about rifles being sold cheap to avoid the chop..... I'd buy some more otherwise lol
Old 05-19-2017, 08:05 PM
wwace

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodly View Post
It's the same with most things.... if you wait long enough and look hard enough you will always get what you want at a reasonable price

I don't know where you heard about rifles being sold cheap to avoid the chop..... I'd buy some more otherwise lol
I thought there was some law that clubs had to sell a gun to acquire another or if they were closing shop they had to turn in anything that they hadn't sold.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:44 AM
Yank

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Any lend-lease guns that turn up at the government chopper's should be shipped back here, forthwith.
Y