Mark
Old 12-30-2016, 08:54 PM
crackedcornish
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdodd View Post
Bi-Mart has BX triggers on sale for $39.97+tax.
$30 off their normal price.
Might get one for my wife's gun.
from a response to a BX thread up in "10/22 Action"
Old 12-31-2016, 12:28 PM
CATMguy445
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to CATMguy445
Grabagun has the best price I've seen that isn't a sale price. I just got a BX-Trigger from them for $45 + shipping, and they used flat rate shipping, which was less than $10.

Old 12-31-2016, 01:55 PM
crackedcornish

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CATMguy445 View Post
Grabagun has the best price I've seen that isn't a sale price. I just got a BX-Trigger from them for $45 + shipping, and they used flat rate shipping, which was less than $10.
grabagun has the BX priced at $60.10 now
Old 01-09-2017, 10:41 AM
gtoron

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Bought mine on Ebay $64 delivered, thought that was not bad
Old 01-09-2017, 11:46 AM
crackedcornish

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoron View Post
Bought mine on Ebay $64 delivered, thought that was not bad
I hate using ebay/paypal...I don't like to give my patronage to known anti-gun establishments when I can avoid it, even if it ends up costing me a few extra dollars at times
Old 01-11-2017, 10:01 PM
CATMguy445
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to CATMguy445
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackedcornish View Post
I hate using ebay/paypal...I don't like to give my patronage to known anti-gun establishments when I can avoid it, even if it ends up costing me a few extra dollars at times
Good for you, man. I won't use PayPal either, for the same reason. If some business will only take PayPal for payment, they don't get any business from me.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:01 PM
timberbeast

TPC Rating: 
100% (19)
Any price under $60 is good, under $40 is great! Any $40, I'd buy a couple just for cuter acquisitions.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:20 PM
ltcnav
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Check out the Brimstone trigger job. I get the tier 3($38.50) plus 9.50 shipping. Choose your pull weight(I choose the sweet spot-around 2.5#) Plus, they do the auto bolt release modification. Go to their website for all the info. Have done this on all my 10/22s.
http://www.brimstonegunsmithing.com/
Old 01-12-2017, 01:57 PM
crackedcornish

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltcnav View Post
Check out the Brimstone trigger job. I get the tier 3($38.50) plus 9.50 shipping. Choose your pull weight(I choose the sweet spot-around 2.5#) Plus, they do the auto bolt release modification. Go to their website for all the info. Have done this on all my 10/22s.
http://www.brimstonegunsmithing.com/
you forgot to add in the cost of shipping your stock trigger unit to Brimstone in the first place...so in reality it's $48 plus shipping

I got the BX from grabagun when they were on sale for $45 plus shipping.

it also is around 2.5lbs

I can do the auto bolt release myself on the stock release in about 5 minutes if I want it done (but since I know how the release works, and can operate it with 1 hand, I rarely do it to my triggers anymore)

plus I still have a complete stock trigger unit to sell in order to offset the purchase price of the BX if I choose to do so, this fact alone definitely makes the BX the more affordable option for those people who are building on a budget
Old 01-12-2017, 04:26 PM
altoonabcm157

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I am waiting for my 10/22 trigger to come back from Brimstone right now, tier 2 job and I can say I felt the BX trigger and brimstones work in person on the range before I made a decision and the few extra dollars for the brimstone job seemed worth it. Then again I couldn't find a bx trigger for as cheap as your saying I kept finding them in the 70-75 dollar range so it made my decision easier.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:00 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Comparing a BX to Brimstone is apples and oranges. Brimstone is far superior to the BX at a great price ( no matter which tier you get). I bought 2 BX triggers before I really got into the 10/22's. My third one went to Brimstone for a tier 2 job. I've since sold my BX's and sent the OEM's to Brimstone also. Also have 2 Kidds( 1 single stage, one 2 stage 8oz/8oz), and a VQ. The Brimstone triggers are as good as any of my other triggers with the exception of the 2 stage Kidd, which is far and away the best trigger that I have ever pulled, on any gun. They are unbelievable!!!
Old 01-12-2017, 05:51 PM
crackedcornish

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick7274 View Post
Comparing a BX to Brimstone is apples and oranges. Brimstone is far superior to the BX at a great price ( no matter which tier you get). I bought 2 BX triggers before I really got into the 10/22's. My third one went to Brimstone for a tier 2 job. I've since sold my BX's and sent the OEM's to Brimstone also. Also have 2 Kidds( 1 single stage, one 2 stage 8oz/8oz), and a VQ. The Brimstone triggers are as good as any of my other triggers with the exception of the 2 stage Kidd, which is far and away the best trigger that I have ever pulled, on any gun. They are unbelievable!!!
you're right, you're comparing a BX that could cost as little as $10, to a Brimstone which will start at $50 and go up from there depending on the tier level and
options you pick...honestly gotta' ask yourself, is the Brimstone 5x"s better?

face it, for some the BX is a better option, period
Old 01-12-2017, 07:34 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Not sure where to get a BX for $10, if I did I would be buying them up and selling them as they are going for around $65 right now. If your happy with a BX trigger then great, don't let anyone talk you out of any trigger that works for you. I am simply saying FME having owned both that Brimstone is a MUCH better trigger. To each his own.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:18 PM
O.G.

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I going to do a Brimstone soon as I get off my ***** and remove my trigger group...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk