Pay it Forward Etiquette and Rules
1. The PIF thread was started with the idea of donating extra parts and equipment to benefit our friends in the community. Please DO NOT post requests for items here.
2. If you post something, you pay the shipping (unless offered to cover by person who claims it).
3. If you claim something, offer up another item for the next person (this is not a soup kitchen, if you claim items and don't replace them, this will not last).
4. Claim items in the post, then PM your address to the poster so it can be shipped to you.
5. DO NOT CLAIM ITEMS TO RESELL THEM!!!
6. Offering services for free is OK (if you have items that are already modded, feel free to ask for exchange. example: if you were putting overtravel screws in stock triggers and asked for people to send you their stock trigger and you would send them one you had already done- OK!)
7. This is not a trading post, do not post request for items that have not been offered or offer up items for sale/trade, we already have one of those (WTT/WTB in TPC area, click on banner, top of page). Those posts may be moved or deleted if in the wrong forum.
8. There is in place a rule that members have to wait until they've been active for more than 30 days to use the TPC.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Many thanks to Sophia, BigDaddyRL and DrGunner for their starter rules and policies.
I miss America....
Sent from my keyboard using
Last edited by Pappy; 11-11-2015 at 04:02 PM.