Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 11:24 AM
Indy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

RFC Support
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Need help with your password or login?

If you have forgotton your password, please try using the password recovery system of the forums first. The program will generate and email you a temporary password to use so that you can log into the forums. Once you have logged in, you can change your password to one more your liking by clicking on the User CP link at the top of the page.

If you require my assistance, you will need to provide the following information:
  • Username
  • Current password or a new password of your choice.
  • Email address that you used to register.
  • Explanation of your problem.
Your email address must match the one listed for the username for verification purposes. Once I receive your email, then I can reset your information in a matter of minutes.

Including all of the above information will ensure that I can reset your info more quickly since I do not have to email you back asking for the additional information.
Closed Thread