The New Smith & Wesson .22 LR Victory Thread (the place to discuss this new pistol) - Page 72 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 03-11-2017, 07:54 AM
picrthis

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

please see the pics I just put up of the newly revised take down screw on the SW22 on newer issued guns;

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...06#post8345106
Old 03-20-2017, 03:53 PM
liggett

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hi Mike, I'm a brand new forum member and am awaiting my Victory from S&W. The Volquartsen 7.5" barrel is already here and I can't believe the difficulty I have been having locating holster options for this animal. Your informative post looks like one option for the extra barrel length but I have a hard time digesting that it is maybe the only, and best option this side of cutting the bottom of an Uncle Mikes #6.
I've done a holster search in this thread and come up with not much choices.
If you or anyone else can point me to other options please do so. I don't mind spending to get something decent.

Thanks,
Liggett
Old 04-10-2017, 07:14 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Tandemkross just listed new holsters for the Victory. Any length barrel and slotted for optics.

Old 05-28-2017, 11:02 AM
MrDesertBrat
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Late to the Party

Folks,

Late to this discuss (and been a while since I posted here).

Anyways, I picked up a S&W Victory and decided to make a race gun. {smiles}. After a few hard earned presidents, I had a sweet little pistol that flies through the course. Here is what a did:
1. Volquartsen Carbon fiber barrel with a Tandemkross compensator
2. Tandemkross flat faced trigger
3. Replaced magazine disconnect safey with the Tandemkross replacement - still allows for assisting magazine eject while removing the requirement of a magazine to fire
4. Polished the trigger and sear surfaces (used a jig and various fine grit stones)
5. Tandemkross raises magazine release
6. C-More 8 MOA optical sight with a Striplin Custom 90 degree L mount
7. Striplin thumb rest
8. Locktite "blue" 243 stick for the front breakdown screw (S&W has changed the screw to use a screw with nylon "paint" - but after all the breaks downs and cleaning I do, it no longer hold the screw in like I want.

I usually shoot Federal 719's HV @ 1200 fps. Pistol rocks. Accurate and fast in transition. Light, comfortable to shoot. I can not saw enough about the folks at Tamdemkross. Great products. Great support from them.

Side by side, I am hard pressed to tell the difference in accuracy between this and my Ruger Bullseye pistol.

Just thought I would share (and express some pride in me new toy).