Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

WANTED; Mossberg S130 SIGHT PARTS

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  graldo 
#1 ·
I need a good aperature and the piece of sheet metal that goes on the back of the aperature that has the windage marks on it.

#4 ·
Ross's option is about the best we can offer.

You will have a hard time finding an original lock clip, unless you can find a cheap complete sight with it already on it for sale.

Ebay and gunbroker are a good places to watch, every once in awhile someone will post up some misc original sight parts.

The bad thing is that every other Mossberg collector's are looking for the same parts.

I could use a few myself, I started making some for mine out of 1/2'' steel banding material. There where not pretty, but functioned just fine.

#5 ·
Ross's option is about the best we can offer.

You will have a hard time finding an original lock clip, unless you can find a cheap complete sight with it already on it for sale.

Ebay and gunbroker are a good places to watch, every once in awhile someone will post up some misc original sight parts.

The bad thing is that every other Mossberg collector's are looking for the same parts.

I could use a few myself, I started making some for mine out of 1/2'' steel banding material. There where not pretty, but functioned just fine.
Not "OEM";...BUT ,...A 'C' clip from your locale hardware store will do the trick!!!

#7 ·
Also have several setup with the c-clip as blkwollf and Ross mentioned. Once you get use to the functions of the sight, the reference marks will not matter as you will make the needed adjustment without even looking at it.

The apt's that Apertures N' More offers are top notch and will also accept an original clip if and when you do ever find one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.