Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 04-18-2017, 01:41 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyL View Post
That penicillin cured you of what you're allergic too.

I will probably use daddies 20 ga. opening day. Though its still hard for me to get it out of the safe to look at those scratches that your favorite cousin put on it.
Besides, you are going to shoot up 2 boxes of .22lr and a couple of squirrels.
Maybe we can find some fox squirrels for you to shoot at so you will only shoot up 1 box.

Sarge, don't let him fool ya, he's got the money.

You know what Reb ? I think I will use my old Ithaca single shot .410, Steve and Sarge got me to thinking I can kill more squirrels than you. Heck yeah, I know I can, whatcha wanna bet?
You tote whatever you feel will make-up for any skills deficiency you possess. If old Reb shoots two fifty round boxes boxes of shells there will be between 95 and 100 dead squirrels. No brag, just fact.
You on the other hand kill 7 or 8 squirrels out of a box of twenty-five 20 gauge number fours.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:14 AM
Old Hickory

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Reb switched over to purest rifle hunting because shot gunning was just too easy. Yep.

Poor ol' reb, I got to step forward and defend you because you being surrounded by sharp poking sticks and no escape.

You being innocent and all that, and suffering greatly, I hate to kick a feller when he's down.

I'll even give ya a 10 bucks for your shotgun.

As you said, old Doc Toothacher was pretty broken up when he found out you got some store bought teeth. He was set on starting a collection of old Remington rifles.

And about that hound Doc got on your last trade with him? Turned out that dog was stone deaf and blind in one eye, killed all his chickens and got caught sucking the neighbor's eggs. That dog even bit the tarnation out of him and the visiting Parson. He wants to trade for your Redbone.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:52 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Hickory View Post
Reb switched over to purest rifle hunting because shot gunning was just too easy. Yep.

Poor ol' reb, I got to step forward and defend you because you being surrounded by sharp poking sticks and no escape.

You being innocent and all that, and suffering greatly, I hate to kick a feller when he's down.

I'll even give ya a 10 bucks for your shotgun.

As you said, old Doc Toothacher was pretty broken up when he found out you got some store bought teeth. He was set on starting a collection of old Remington rifles.

And about that hound Doc got on your last trade with him? Turned out that dog was stone deaf and blind in one eye, killed all his chickens and got caught sucking the neighbor's eggs. That dog even bit the tarnation out of him and the visiting Parson. He wants to trade for your Redbone.
Tell him he needs to trade Rusty. Rusty has a pure bred Russian Standair.

Old 04-18-2017, 03:41 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reb henderson View Post
You tote whatever you feel will make-up for any skills deficiency you possess. If old Reb shoots two fifty round boxes boxes of shells there will be between 95 and 100 dead squirrels. No brag, just fact.
You on the other hand kill 7 or 8 squirrels out of a box of twenty-five 20 gauge number fours.
How many times have yall heard Reb say, I dropped my gun and my scope is off? He has this little man purse on his belt packed full of ammo, about the size of a baseball.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:42 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Tell him he needs to trade Rusty. Rusty has a pure bred Russian Standair.
I know not what you speak
Old 04-18-2017, 04:33 PM
Donnie Powell
US Navy Veteran Fire Fighter NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
It's back on May 15th ain't it?
Old 04-18-2017, 05:02 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Powell View Post
It's back on May 15th ain't it?
YEP!!!!
Old 04-18-2017, 05:11 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyL View Post
How many times have yall heard Reb say, I dropped my gun and my scope is off? He has this little man purse on his belt packed full of ammo, about the size of a baseball.
I carry extra ammo because you are always getting lost and it takes a box to get you back to the truck. Like a dang blind dog stumblin through the woods.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:26 PM
patience0830
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
100% (53)
Quote:
I carry extra ammo because you are always getting lost and it takes a box to get you back to the truck. Like a dang blind dog stumblin through the woods.
I have, indeed, missed your inimitable insult stylings, Sir Reb, Knight of the Round Insult Table.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:39 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
I have, indeed, missed your inimitable insult stylings, Sir Reb, Knight of the Round Insult Table.
It aint an insult if it is the truth.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:58 PM
patience0830
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
100% (53)
Quote:
It aint an insult if it is the truth.
I beg to differ. The truth can be downright disrespectful and painfully hurtful.

Depends on which side of the table you're sittin'. The sending or receiving side.

Try telling a woman the truth when she asks, "Do these pants make me look fat?" And see if the truth don't get you hurt.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:54 PM
tfrank
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Talking Oh now isn't that...

Quote:
I beg to differ. The truth can be downright disrespectful and painfully hurtful.

Depends on which side of the table you're sittin'. The sending or receiving side.

Try telling a woman the truth when she asks, "Do these pants make me look fat?" And see if the truth don't get you hurt.
Oh now isn't that the truth!!!
AND I must say I have been enjoying the banter between the "contestants"!!! Let the games continue!!!
God Bless, Frank.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:00 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (25)
Quote:

The truth might be painful and hurtful, but it is the truth. However, I dont think it qualifies as insulting. Insults are really based on at least a partially false or exaggerated premise. If the britches are too tight, then they may not make her arse look fat, they may just highlight she has a fat arse. As to whether are not you answer truthfully, well, you are on your own on that one brother.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:31 AM
Old Hickory

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:

Anyone that doesn't want to test this theory with their wife can go to Walmart and tell all those fat tattooed shopping ladies their tight pants makes them look fat. Ya better have a planned escape route and be wearing your best running shoes.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:58 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Reb can't do that in his town, heck he taught two generations of those Walmart workers. He prolly got about four counties covered.

I'm going to take a picture of him when we go hunting so you men can see that it's not his clothes that make him look fat, he makes his clothes look fat...