Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 03:38 PM
Onearm
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (15)
A Possible Special Lefty Package Deal

About a year ago, I posted a thread where I said I was selling all of my firearms and related gear. This was because I am aging fast now, losing strength, endurance and eyesight. This has greatly reduced my enjoyment of shooting and made carrying around heavy rifles and bench gear a lot more of a chore than a joy.

At that time you all and many friends argued me out of that decision and I hung on for another year. Since then, I have sold several fine quality firearms and bought a couple of light weight sporters. I also bought a Cadwell Deadshot Field Pod. Along with a group of friends I did a bit of shooting in the mountains (last summer) where I found using the field pod with light weight rifles can still be fun for me. Most recently, this lead to me buying the CZ 527 in .223 Rem I have shown here.

I still find little interest in heavy rifles and bench rest shooting so, really am selling all of my most accurate rifles this time. As you may know, I already sold my left handed Martini MK II and have my ambidextrous Ruger No. 1V. in 222 Remington listed in the RFC Trading Post. Just today, I listed my left handed BAT Machine action 222 bench gun in the Benchrest.com Classifieds. That sale should be reviewed and posted by tomorrow.

In truth, I would greatly like to find a buyer for both rifles, their scopes and all of the bench gear, loading equipment and loading components that I bought for them. That includes brass, dies, rests and other bits and pieces I can't think of right now. I am sure I have at least $7000 invested in all. Of course, I do not expect to get that back but I will consider only a reasonable offer from a serious potential buyer.

If you are seriously interested and have that kind of cash, e-mail me and I will put together a complete list, with pictures.

If no one wants the whole package, I will continue selling a piece at a time.