Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Ones in a life time target

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  supersharp 
#1 ·
I have been working on a new aluminum bolt together stock for a 10/22 called GM25. I give the barrel a good cleaning and put it together it took about 5 shoots and it settled in so I broke out my best Midas +. The stock is a real low profile heavy stock for shooting free recoil. The receiver and barrel are devcon bedded. There is a rear hold down on the receiver, there is a 3/8" devcon pad under the barrel back by the receiver. I will include a link to the original build. It is an unbelievable target. I shoot the target for a 100 yd contest they have in the CZ forum every month.

Here is a full description of my build.

Rifle- GM25/CST
Barrel-GM 25" .920 Joe Chancon chamber, chamfer and crown
Tuner-J&L Adjustable Tuner
Receiver-CST, (CST Rear Tang, Pins and Buffer), Devcon by Les1911
Bolt-Power Custom Titanium Firing Pin and Titanium Bolt Handle Assembly
Kidd two stage 3oz,3oz
Scope-10x50x60 Sightron SIII Series, Burris Signature Zee Rings
Stock-Aluminum by Les1911

Les 1911

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603487&highlight=gm25

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Les, true it may not happen often, but for someone of your caliber, it's bound to happen again soon.

Great shooting last month, I hope we see you back again this month and help keep the Anschutz shooters "in their place!" lol

It was an honor to have you join us.

Bob

P.S. Guys/Ladies, anyone on this forum is also welcome to shoot in the monthly 100-Yard Challenge Match. A whole lot of great people turn out each month, and everyone is there to help one another. If you'd like to participate, consider this an invitation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.