Ruger SR22(Nordic) Target Rifle Build - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-16-2017, 11:46 PM
LorenatBMS is online now

Join Date: 
May 2016
Posts: 
23
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ruger SR22(Nordic) Target Rifle Build



Log in to see fewer ads
I put this together for bench rest target shooting.











Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-17-2017, 12:27 AM
Astoyle

Join Date: 
Jan 2014
Posts: 
32
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my momma always said....... but goodnight is that thing hard on the eyes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-17-2017, 04:27 AM
9x19

Join Date: 
Mar 2002
Posts: 
3,370
TPC Rating: 
100% (44)
Nicely done!
Reply With Quote
 
  #4  
Old 06-17-2017, 08:03 AM
Roadrat's Avatar
Roadrat
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jun 2004
Location: 
Iowa
Posts: 
3,597
TPC Rating: 
89% (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astoyle View Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my momma always said....... but goodnight is that thing hard on the eyes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yo mama also should have told you, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-17-2017, 08:37 AM
LorenatBMS is online now

Join Date: 
May 2016
Posts: 
23
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astoyle View Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my momma always said....... but goodnight is that thing hard on the eyes.

Your Momma was right and bless your little pea picking heart for sharing her wisdom.


9x19....Thanks!


Roadrat....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-17-2017, 06:25 PM
usmc1983's Avatar
usmc1983
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
May 2017
Location: 
Indiana
Posts: 
56
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadrat View Post
Yo mama also should have told you, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
Wow. I think your rifle looks pretty dog-goned good OP!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-17-2017, 07:47 PM
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
Dec 2016
Location: 
Central Ma.
Posts: 
1,330
TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Definitely something different, which is never a bad thing. How does it shoot off the bench?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-17-2017, 08:28 PM
LorenatBMS is online now

Join Date: 
May 2016
Posts: 
23
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I got out to the range for the first time with it today.

These are 10 round groups with some different ammo. It doesn't seem to be real picky. It still has the stock trigger. A new trigger is on the list. Just kind of wanted to see where it was going to be with the stock trigger.

This was at 25 yards with 15 mph winds with gust to 20mph. Not the best for sorting out a new rifle, but I feel good about it's potential on a calm day and some trigger inprovements.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-17-2017, 10:05 PM
Nick7274
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
Dec 2016
Location: 
Central Ma.
Posts: 
1,330
TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenatBMS View Post
I got out to the range for the first time with it today.

These are 10 round groups with some different ammo. It doesn't seem to be real picky. It still has the stock trigger. A new trigger is on the list. Just kind of wanted to see where it was going to be with the stock trigger.

This was at 25 yards with 15 mph winds with gust to 20mph. Not the best for sorting out a new rifle, but I feel good about it's potential on a calm day and some trigger inprovements.


Those don't look bad for 25 yards. You'll have to see how it shoots at 50 and 100 when you get a less windy day. If those are any indication I'd say you got a shooter.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-19-2017, 08:07 PM
LorenatBMS is online now

Join Date: 
May 2016
Posts: 
23
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Some results at 50 yards. It still needs some trigger work, or at least that is my excuse this week.

Shot at 50 yards off bags, with 15+mph winds from the left. Norma Match ammo.


Composite analysis view from On Target.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 PM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2000-2015 RimfireCentral.com
x