Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-11-2017, 12:13 PM
jcloer1
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Limited time sale happening now!!!

Trekker's R22 magazines for the Remington 541 and Remington 581 are on sale while current stock lasts!

This is a sale to celebrate our new advertising campaign and say thank you to this community for it's support in getting us up and running!

Happy shooting!

Jim
Old 02-14-2017, 05:23 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
LINK!?
Old 02-14-2017, 05:48 PM
jcloer1
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiball View Post
LINK!?
Sorry Maxi! Thanks for the note!

https://trekkermfg.com/collections/s...s/products/r22

Old 02-18-2017, 05:31 PM
hdvades
US Air Force NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
R22

Thank you very much...times are tight but this is fantastic. Just ordered one and hope to use it next Friday for the club match. 10 rounder from Remington gets in the way way for standing offhand shooting and the factory 5 round mag split in half. What was Remington thinking...
Old 02-19-2017, 12:25 AM
jcloer1
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdvades View Post
Thank you very much...times are tight but this is fantastic. Just ordered one and hope to use it next Friday for the club match. 10 rounder from Remington gets in the way way for standing offhand shooting and the factory 5 round mag split in half. What was Remington thinking...

My pleasure HD! Good luck next week!
Old 02-25-2017, 11:05 AM
VARimfireGuy
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I just received my mag and have to tell my story. So . . .

I noticed the notification for the sale Thursday afternoon and ordered one. I almost immediately got an email notification that Trekker Design was working on my order. Shortly thereafter i received an email that my order had shipped! I got an email this morning that my order was out for delivery. Two days from Oregon to Virginia!

I just received the magazine for my Remington 541-t and it is even better than the first edition mag that i purchased when they first became available. Jim and Trekker Design listened to the suggestions and have made a great product even better! It is shorter in length and depth, now being near flush when inserted in the rifle. I have not shot with this mag yet but the first gen is flawless in function and this one appears the same.

The product, the fast service and the communication from Trekker Designs have all been exceptional. Well done Trekker Designs!
Old 02-26-2017, 09:18 AM
jcloer1
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VARimfireGuy View Post
I just received my mag and have to tell my story. So . . .

I noticed the notification for the sale Thursday afternoon and ordered one. I almost immediately got an email notification that Trekker Design was working on my order. Shortly thereafter i received an email that my order had shipped! I got an email this morning that my order was out for delivery. Two days from Oregon to Virginia!

I just received the magazine for my Remington 541-t and it is even better than the first edition mag that i purchased when they first became available. Jim and Trekker Design listened to the suggestions and have made a great product even better! It is shorter in length and depth, now being near flush when inserted in the rifle. I have not shot with this mag yet but the first gen is flawless in function and this one appears the same.

The product, the fast service and the communication from Trekker Designs have all been exceptional. Well done Trekker Designs!

Thank you for the kind words and repeat business VAR!!

I am happy to hear you like the improvements to the second generation!

Happy shooting!

Jim