Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Anyone know the woman in Missouri?

56K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  jefferson24 
#1 · (Edited)
There was a woman from Missouri that used to post here frequently. She would modify her own 10/22s and shoot a ton of squirrels with her rifles. She would post pics of her mods and squirrels that she'd shot. I just realized that I haven't seen any of her posts here in a while and wondered if she was all right. I can't remember her user name. Any body know who I'm talking about?

#3 ·
Was it the lady member name Me! ? If so, she passed away unexpectedly. A friend of hers posted a message telling us about it, but I have no idea how to locate that post now. IIRC the post said she was out hunting and died of natural causes. Yes, she is missed. May she rest in peace.
Thanks Hipshot........that was the lady. It really saddens me to learn of her passing. She was a remarkable woman.

#5 ·
i have i very long post of hers

but its on my home pc, im at work now, ill post it when i get home, she is missed by alot of people here.
cdevon1200

This post has been deleted
#9 ·
#13 · (Edited)
i just went back and read

that first post, it seems to me that i remember that one very well, it just befor i decided to start my ulti build, as the timing is correct, and it may also be the first time we heard "super stock" used here...
thanks ld for bringing up some good memories.
cdevon1200
in memory of "me", maybe her post in the ulti sec of the link i posted can be made a sticky, as it so well written and documented? and the ulti sec has only the disclaimer sticky?

#14 ·
that first post, it seems to me that i remember that one very well, it just befor i decided to start my ulti build, as the timing is correct, and it may also be the first time we heard "super stock" used here...
thanks ld for bringing up some good memories.
cdevon1200
in memory of "me", maybe her post in the ulti sec of the link i posted can be made a sticky, as it so well written and documented?
I think that would be a great idea! Also, maybe start a sticky and call it "In Memory Of"? Heaven forbid but other names could be added later and members would be able read about the loss of friends. How does one suggest this?

#16 ·
just posted in the "clubhouse and other areas where admin might be

and now this last effort, the "!" button
cdevon1200

#21 ·
****, wish i had the chance to meet/chat her. loves Jeeps, hates squirrels, my kind of person! i don't just have a war on squirrels, it's a Jihad! she would have appreciated that i think.

thanks for the info for us newbies here, i'll look her threads up...

wardog

#30 ·
Staci was in her early fifties when she passed. I knew her personally. Had the privilege of fishing with her a few times, and she was a regular on a web site I run.

She was a complicated person, not always easy to deal with. But, more than anything, she genuinely liked people and enjoyed helping and sharing.

She dealt with some difficult issues. She was diabetic. She survived a couple of heart attacks, a quad bypass, and numerous health issues related to diabetes. The fact that she was fiesty and high spirited, despite her life challenges is a testament the zest she had for life.

She shouldn't have been out in the woods alone. That she was, despite the risk, tells you what you need to know about who she was and what she loved.

#31 ·
Staci was in her early fifties when she passed. I knew her personally. Had the privilege of fishing with her a few times, and she was a regular on a web site I run.

She was a complicated person, not always easy to deal with. But, more than anything, she genuinely liked people and enjoyed helping and sharing.

She dealt with some difficult issues. She was diabetic. She survived a couple of heart attacks, a quad bypass, and numerous health issues related to diabetes. The fact that she was fiesty and high spirited, despite her life challenges is a testament the zest she had for life.

She shouldn't have been out in the woods alone. That she was, despite the risk, tells you what you need to know about who she was and what she loved.
Thanks for sharing. I always enjoyed her posts and her pictures. Her posts brought back good memories for me of when I was a kid. I will always remember her for that. I did a lot of visualizing about squirrels and trees every time I read her posts. I will miss her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.